introduction

hi,

i'm candibunni, and i am transfeminine. not sure if it's ok for me to post on here?

anyway, i am very submissive and feminine in my nature :)

i'm laid-back about my ways, like to be low-key pretty, and i love dominant friends who know how and when to turn it on and off.

i'm kinda smart/kinda not... very friendly and nonjudgmental.

i look forward to exploring and getting to know some of you a little better :)

please feel free to chat me up.

xoxo,
candi bunni

Last edited:
hi,

i'm candibunni, a part-time sissygurl. i am very submissive in my nature and when i am candi, i am totally feminine :)

sorry, i put female for my gender when i created the account. i tried to change it, but can't. anyway, female is how i identify.

i'm laid-back about my ways. like to be low-key pretty. i love dominant friends who know when and how to turn it on and off.

kinda smart/kinda not... a little bit of a stoner... very friendly and nonjudgmental.

i look forward to exploring and getting to know some of you a little better :)

please feel free to chat me up.

xoxo,
candi bunni
Candi. I’m a tit man and yes yours are nice but you have the most increadible ass. As I age I have started noticing buts more, wondering if that’s an Iphone or Android in their back pocket

Candi. I’m a tit man and yes yours are nice but you have the most increadible ass. As I age I have started noticing buts more, wondering if that’s an Iphone or Android in their back pocket

ha, that's so funny about the back pocket! anyway, thank you so, so much for the awesome compliment :)

i have been working hard at it over the years and this summer, especially, through yoga, running, squats and too many brownies and ice cream... yum!!

thank you, again. very sweet

Back