Introducing ourselves

Hello,

We're an early 60s couple interested in making friends, both on-line and in person, with couples experienced with threesomes and foursomes, and single black men.

The basics about us:

We live along the southern Gulf Coast of Florida.

We are both straight.

Wife has blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'2", 135 lbs., 38DD breasts (natural, not enhanced), a killer butt, sexy little size 6 feet, and curves in all the right places. She's naturally submissive and enjoys being the center of attention.

I'm 5' 10", salt and pepper hair, brown eyes, athletic build, and 7" cock. I'm naturally Dominant and enjoy controlling and directing her to perform.

Our background:

We've been married for quite a while, and have a robust and varied sex life together. We are very openminded and enjoy sexual exploration and sensual experimentation. You can name just about any sexual activity between a husband and wife, chances are we've at least tried it once. Lol.

We have been monogamous our entire relationship and our sex life together is satisfying. However, recognizing we aren't getting any younger, there are a few sexual "boxes" we have yet to check, and we have decided to make them happen before we get too old to enjoy them. First up is having a second man join us in the bedroom to enhance her pleasure, and mine in the process. Let's face it: There are some sexual experiences that simply require more than one man! She says dildos are okay, but nothing is as good as the REAL thing.

Looking forward to getting to know some of you and seeing where this leads.

Happy Ours

Last edited:
Back