Intro

Kee4

Female
From
FL, US
Hi:) I'm a hot wife who's main interest is BBCs. I don't live in a big metro area so there's not a lot to choose from but I manage, which there was more though. Right now I'm seeing a guy that lives in an all black area that is safe, at least during the day. Love to hear others stories and tell mine

Yeah
No all about
Them black areas
Some worse than others
Be careful
Thanks for the reply:) I am very careful. I was super nervous the first time but then I got to know an older black lady that lives in the apt below him. She laughed as I was walking by and I stopped to ask her what was funny. She told me about why I was going to see him. We chatted and got to be friends. He has a couple other white women that visit him. We should form a club, lol.

Thanks for the reply:) I am very careful. I was super nervous the first time but then I got to know an older black lady that lives in the apt below him. She laughed as I was walking by and I stopped to ask her what was funny. She told me about why I was going to see him. We chatted and got to be friends. He has a couple other white women that visit him. We should form a club, lol.
Yeah
Wife is friends
W older black woman
She laughs at me
All the time
Cynthia is b itch

Back