Indirect cuckolding ******* and brother

hihello

Male
From
Canada
Hi all,

Last month I was invited by a white girl I was dating for only a month at that time to a cottage her family rented.
Her family are *******, mom, brother and her, they were nice and welcoming and we had a great time.

The thought that popped up into my head is that they invited me and they knew I was only dating their ******* for a short period of time and knew that we were only dating for sex as I am 29 and she is 22 and had nothing in common and I didn’t even meet her famoly yet up to that point. However, they let us sleep in the same room for 2 nights and I am pretty sure they had our noises while having sex as we were very comfortable about it, I mean she didn’t care so I didn’t care.

I fucked the ******* out of her and she was loud and we were touching in the swimming pool and she was very open with her outfit and I wasn’t sure if she wants to send a message to her family at that time.

So my theory is was she trying to cuckold her ******* as she saw how comfortable he was with us fucking and that probably something turned her on? I asked her about it but she only said that she thought it was hot to know that her family can see and know we are fucking.

Hi all,

Last month I was invited by a white girl I was dating for only a month at that time to a cottage her family rented.
Her family are *******, mom, brother and her, they were nice and welcoming and we had a great time.

The thought that popped up into my head is that they invited me and they knew I was only dating their ******* for a short period of time and knew that we were only dating for sex as I am 29 and she is 22 and had nothing in common and I didn’t even meet her famoly yet up to that point. However, they let us sleep in the same room for 2 nights and I am pretty sure they had our noises while having sex as we were very comfortable about it, I mean she didn’t care so I didn’t care.

I fucked the ******* out of her and she was loud and we were touching in the swimming pool and she was very open with her outfit and I wasn’t sure if she wants to send a message to her family at that time.

So my theory is was she trying to cuckold her ******* as she saw how comfortable he was with us fucking and that probably something turned her on? I asked her about it but she only said that she thought it was hot to know that her family can see and know we are fucking.
It's a real thing for sure. I've had several girls / ladies that got extremely turned on at their brother or parents hearing us from the other room. I had a girlfriend some years ago that would start ovulating earlier than cycle if she knowed her full brother was gonna spend several days with us. He was a single nerd and lived on the east coast (we lived in Arizona). So if he visited, he would hangout for a few days. I swear sometimes he was jacking in the other room hearing her wildly bucking and screaming.. She was the most vocal , I've ever had.
When I would ask her about it, her ears would turn red, but she admitted to me finally that it gets her extremely turned on.
I also discovered girls get turned on when getting "taken" at their parents house, when their parents hate their boyfriend...lol

Back