Indianapolis BBC for MMF, Gangbangs, Hotwifes

Juice317

Male
From
IN, US
Are you tired of flakes? Tired of Selfish bulls. I'm your man.
I'm 6'4" I got a 8" cock. Black.....

I'm new here, should probably get some pictures but if you're interested i have them

Really want a MMF, just tag team a white girl, I'm not normally into the humiliation but if your a Cuckold and that's into that I'm game.
I'll let your husband fuck you with my cock. I'd fuck you stretch you out then Tell him to fuck you as I lay my cock on your stomach so he can see why he can't feel you. let you make him suck my cock. let him eat you out while i fuck you. have him kiss you call you a beautiful Slut ect ect

No, You cant suck my cock by yourself. I had some luck on double list just by showing my dick but it seem a lock of them have been trying to get me to let them suck my cock solo, begging wanting to pay me and *******. I'm not Gay, its really a trade off for letting me fuck your wife. No, I'm not fucking a man. I had men act like they was gonna do MMF just for them to ask me to fuck them in the ass 1 time last minute and they don't have a wife, but they not gay? That's as gay as it gets I will not get fucked period.

White girls no i don't want you solo, I can get that anywhere i want white BBC Sluts. White whores, Gangbang, MMF. one in your mouth one in your ass pass you around the group or Your husband. We can get to know each other met first what ever makes you comfortable.

Back