IM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN TO WORSHIP, A WOMAN WHO WOULD LIKE TO ENJOY THE BENEFITS OF A LOVING RELATIONSHIP WHILST FREE TO FUCK WHO EVER SHE DESIRES

Cuck me uk

Male
From
UK
First and foremost I looking for a soul mate, a best friend, and lover. Someone I can spoil, treat like a princess and always be proud of.
Build a strong unbreakable relationship together based on respect, openness, honesty and trust.
Someone who enjoys cosy nights in and wild nights out.
I want someone who makes me feel alive and always excited to be with:

I'm looking for a woman of two halves:-

The first being a woman who would enjoy all the benefits of a loving, trusting secure relationship. Having a man who utterly adored her, made sure she always felt wanted and protected.

The second being a hedonistic, outgoing, flirtatious woman who relished the attention, fulfilment and excitement the freedom of being able fuck other guys whenever she wanted outside of our relationship brought her. Totally unashamed about her needs, desires and behaviour.
All safe in the knowledge that I would fully support and encourage this, whilst remaining totally devoted and loyal to her.

Obviously a solid foundation needs to be established before entering into this type of relationship dynamic.

I am retired, fit healthy, financially secure with no need to work. I own my own home and no debts or depends.

I don't see distance as an insurmountable obstacle. I do realise I'm not going to find the woman of my dreams on my doorstep and I'm very willing to travel, put the effort and leg work into getting to known someone who may live hundreds/thousands of miles away. If we hit it off and wanted to be together in a long term relationship I would be willing to relocate.

Last edited:
Back