Illustrated stories

jooyy

Male
Hey! In this thread, I'll post a story from the perspective of a black man addicted to sex and a follower of the BNWO. Along with the stories, I'll post images to illustrate the narrative. If you guys like it, I can try to post more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Clothing Store - Lola

Before I begin, let me introduce myself. Im Jamon, born in Jamaica, moved to █ █ █ █ █ when I was still a baby. I am in my 20s now. Im a tall man with a well-defined body and very dark skin, featuring distinctive traits such as my big lips and dreadlocks hair. My biggest fetish? Fucking hot white women. I love making white women addicted to black men. If they have a boyfriend, even better, because I can show them that they are wasting their time with their relationships. And yes, I know what you're thinking. I have a big dick.

Now, let's get to my story.

There I was, on another ordinary night at work. I work at a fancy clothing store during the night shift. It's a pretty empty place at this hour, so I'm the only active employee at that time, aside from my boss, who's always asleep in his office by himself.

The hours passed tediously, as always, and the store remained empty, until I heard the door open and saw a woman walk in. My eyes couldn't believe what they were seeing: she was a white woman with long blonde hair and green eyes, 24 ~ 26 years old. Her body was perfect, with large, firm breasts and a juicy butt that swayed with every step. She was wearing a short purple dress that hugged her body, accentuating her curves and exposing her thighs; the top had a cleavage that gave me a generous view of paradise. The dress was so tight it looked more like body paint than clothing.

She walked towards me (for a moment, I forgot I was the only active employee), while I was hypnotized by the sight. Whether on purpose or not, her hips swayed provocatively as she approached. The gorgeous babe stopped in front of me, with her back to a wall, placed her hands on her waist, and gave a slight smirk, as if waiting for me to offer my help.

L 1.png
Quickly, I snapped out of my trance and stopped drooling.

Jamon: "My name is Jamon. What’s your name? How can I help you?"

Lola: "Lola! I'm looking for the erotic clothing section!"

This information excited me. That hot woman was looking for erotic clothing? My mind couldn't stop wandering into impure thoughts, but I couldn't mix my hobbies with work. Even though I wanted to fuck that girl more than anything, and convert her to BNWO, I couldn’t do that during my work hours.

Jamon: "The naughty clothing section, huh? I don’t usually take many customers there!"

Lola: "This is a special occasion; my boyfriend and I are celebrating a few months together as a couple, and I want to surprise him and spice up our relationship. I can't buy this kind of clothing at just any sex shop and risk him finding out, as he’s not into that kind of thing."

I pondered that last sentence. This man isn’t into that kind of thing? Doesn’t he appreciate this hot woman? I would snatch this delicious treat for myself if I weren’t at work right now. Only a black man can truly satisfy her.

Jamon: "I understand. Follow me, and I'll show you some clothes that suit your... body."

I led her to the erotic clothing section and helped her choose a few outfits. My mind was imagining her wearing all those clothes. I had to keep the conversation flowing so she wouldn’t look down and see the growing bulge in my pants.

L 2.png

Lola: "Thanks. I’ll try these on and be right back."

As soon as she turned to enter the fitting room, I took another quick glance at her butt and started having impure thoughts again.
Fun fact: all fitting rooms in clothing stores have hidden cameras. Yes, this is strictly illegal, but the mafia behind big clothing stores doesn’t care. The bosses demand we install hidden cameras to prevent theft, but we employees use them to spy on women changing. I had to fight the urge to rush to the camera room to see Lola wearing that sexy lingerie.

I didn’t have to control my desire for long, as I soon heard the white fitting room door opening. My jaw dropped to the floor. Lola was wearing a black, sexy lingerie that left very little to the imagination. Still adjusting the outfit to her body, she looked at me and asked for my opinion.

Lola: "How do I look? Do you think he’ll like it? I need a man’s opinion."

L 3.png
I was too mesmerized to think straight and just gave a generic response, but it seemed she wasn’t too impressed. I could no longer hold back; the bulge in my pants grew to the point where it was impossible to hide. She looked down and saw my pants nearly bursting with arousal, and it seemed to... satisfy her? The smile on her face seemed to indicate that this was the reaction she was expecting. Damn it! She was playing with me! Just teasing me to inflate her ego and decide which outfit to buy! But this wouldn’t end like this!

Lola: "Hmm, maybe I’ll take this one! I can see that I can provoke a reaction in men!"

She went back to the fitting room to try on other clothes. That was my moment. I ran to the camera room and turned on the monitor, desperate to find the right fitting room camera. I was switching cameras in a hurry, and then..... a shock. It was the most perfect sight of my life. There she was, wearing absolutely nothing, her body was like a work of nature's art, her curves were mesmerizing and her tits were delicious.

L 4.png

My original plan was just to masturbate to her, but after seeing this, I realized something: This woman was made for BBC. She was too good for white men. She NEEDED to be converted to BNWO, and it was my job to do that. To hell with my real job as a sales clerk, I was going to fuck her, and I was going to do it now.

I went back to the fitting room door and took a deep breath. This was the moment, I was going to fuck Lola.

I opened the door and she was still completely naked. As soon as she saw me, she covered her breasts with her hands and let out a small scream of shock (it doesn’t matter; the store is empty and my boss is asleep).

Lola: "What are you doing here? I’m changing! Get out NOW!"

L 5.png
I ignored her request and quickly marched toward her, grabbing her and looking into her eyes.

Jamon: "No. I'm not leaving. I understand what you need, and it’s not just sexy lingerie."

Lola: "What are you talking about, you pervert?"

Jamon: "You implied that your boyfriend doesn’t appreciate you, which is why you’re here with a failed plan to get his attention."

Lola: "T-that’s not true, he’s just...busy! Now leave!"

Jamon: "Bullshit! Tell me, have you ever been with a black man?"

Lola: "N-no! I’ve never dated a black man and I’m not interested! Why are you asking?"

Jamon: "I’ll show you something. You can push me away if you don’t like it."

Lola: "What? What do you mean?"

Before she could ask more questions, I grabbed her face and pulled her into a deep kiss. Her eyes widened in shock as our lips touched. Lola froze in place, her hands still covering her breasts, but she didn’t make any sudden movements to push me away.

L 6.png
I didn’t feel enough resistance to indicate that I should stop the kiss, so I continued. I tried to push my tongue into her mouth, and after a few attempts, I succeeded. She was sweating, her eyes still open and her pupils dilated. My tongue continued to explore her mouth, while she made inaudible sounds, trying to say something. I noticed her resistance breaking down more and more. I could read her thoughts. She was shocked, scared, and deep down, excited.
"What’s happening? Am I enjoying this? What is this man doing to me?" were the thoughts running through her mind.

After a few seconds of one of the most delicious kisses I’ve ever enjoyed, we broke the kiss with a 'pop' sound. I pulled away from her face to see her reaction. She was flushed, sweating, with her mouth open and a string of saliva still connecting our tongues. There was an expression of fear, shock, and a hint of pleasure on her face. I could tell she was in denial in her mind, as she had enjoyed the kiss.

L 7.png
Jamon: "This is what I can give you, something your boyfriend will never provide. We both know you enjoyed it and are curious for more."

She ****** an angry expression, which clearly didn’t convinced even herself.

Lola: "Shut up, you bastard!"

With those few words, it was more than obvious that she was just forsing a reaction that wasn’t genuine.

Jamon: "Why lie? We both enjoyed that kiss. Why not give in to your desires? This is a unique opportunity to experience a black man!"

Her expression changed dramatically, becoming a mix of guilt and lust.

Lola: "I-I can’t... I have a boyfriend..."

I smiled as I realized that her defenses had completely crumbled. Now it was just a matter of time.

Jamon: "And he’s not appreciating you properly. A white man won’t be able to satisfy you. Just with this kiss, I managed to satisfy you in a way he never could, didn’t I?"

She refused to respond, which was already an answer for me. I leaned close to her ear and whispered.

Jamon: "Admit it, Lola, you enjoyed our kiss and want more."

She just nod her head.

Jamon: "So why not give in to your desires?"

Lola: "I... I... I'm a committed woman..."

I gently placed my hand on her chin and made her look at me.

Jamon: "I’m just asking you to use your mouth. It’s not such a serious betrayal to your boyfriend, and you deserve it, don’t you? Come on, it’s just a kiss."

Finally, she gave in completely. Slowly, she removed her hands from her breasts, placed them on my shoulders, and closed her eyes.

Jamon: "You won’t regret it!"

Again, I captured her lips in an intense kiss, but this time, she was kissing back. Lola opened her mouth, I took the invitation, and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She moaned during the kiss and pressed her own tongue against mine. We started drooling and spilling saliva on the floor as we kissed like wild animals. It’s worth noting that she was still completely naked, which only fueled my fire.

L 8.png
Our mouths were connected in an erotic mess of spit and lust. After long minutes of uninterrupted kissing, we broke the kiss again. We were both drooling and panting. I could see on her face how much she enjoyed our make-out session.

Lola: "God... that was so wrong, but so good..."

Jamon: "And it's not over yet. I still have more uses for your little mouth..."

I pointed to my crotch. The bulge in my pants was bigger than ever. She gasped in shock and widened her eyes.

Lola: "No! No, no, no! This is too much, I need to leave!"

She turned around to get dressed, but I knew she didn’t really want to leave. I quickly removed my clothes and called out to her again.

Jamon: "Lola, sweetie, are you sure you want to leave?"

She turned around and saw me completely naked. My huge penis was fully erect and pointing in her direction. My veins were pulsing, like a heartbeat crying out for her. She widened her eyes and opened her mouth, drooling gallons of saliva.

Jamon: You've never seen a black man's penis before?

Lola: N-no....

She licked her lips. The desire on her face was remarkable. She wanted to taste that penis, her mind was no longer thinking straight, her body was acting on its own, she couldn't stop staring.

Jamon: You can keep using just your mouth. It's not cheating if you only use your mouth, remember?

She didn't even answer, just fell to her knees and grabbed my cock with her hands. She continued to stare at it hungrily, until she finally sucked it in eagerly.
Her lips were even more delicious when she was sucking me. I grabbed her head from behind and pushed, driving my cock further into her throat. She moaned with pleasure and began to lick it more eagerly.

L 9.png
Lola kept tasting my penis, and I couldn't take it anymore, she was driving me crazy!

Jamon: "*******! I can't take it anymore, I'm going to cum!"

She didn't shy away or even stop sucking. I felt an unbelievable orgasm as gallons of sperm exploded inside her mouth. Contrary to my expectations, she seemed to have enjoyed it, as she let out a long moan of pleasure.

I looked down and saw her eyes twitching, she seemed to have loved the taste of my cum.

Jamon: "Now swallow!"

She let out a soft moan and swallowed most of it. When she pulled her head away, there was still cum sticking to my cock and her throat.

L 10.png
Lola continued to lick her lips and swallow the rest of the cum.

Lola: "Are all black men like that or are you an exception?"

Jamon: "I'm above average, but in general, all black men are superior."

Lola smiled slightly. She was almost completely converted, but there was still progress to be made.

Lola: "Living and learning. I'll think about it now."

Still on her knees, she prepared to stand up. I pushed her against the carpet of the fitting room floor.

Jamon: "Where do you think you're going? I haven't fucked you yet."

His face contorted in a mixture of panic and desire.

Lola: What? No! That's crossing the line! We promised to use only my mouth!

Her body betrayed her words. She fell to the floor with her legs spread, and stayed that way. Her voice said "no", but her body said “Fuck me already!”

Jamon: "That was only at the beginning, when you were worried about being faithful. We've passed that point, and you want me to fuck you as much as I want to fuck you."

Lola didn't say anything, only replied by spreading her legs wider

Jamon: "Good girl."

I knelt in front of her and rubbed my penis against her vagina. Lola bit her lips and moaned. Without further ado, I shoved my big cock into her vagina. I began to move in and out gently, gradually speeding up the movement and thrusting my penis further and further in. She could only stare in shock, incredulous that something so big could fit inside her. She started moaning more and more.

L 11.png

Lola: "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!"

Jamon: "TELL ME I'M BETTER THAN YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

Lola: "YOU'RE BETTER THAN MY BOYFRIEND!"

After minutes of wild fucking, I couldn't hold back!

Jamon: "I'm going to cum inside your pussy!"

Lola screamed with pleasure and panic!

Lola: "NO! NO!"

But it was too late, I was already hammering her fast enough to send her into a trance of pure pleasure. She started moaning louder and louder, like a cat giving birth.

L 12.png

Lola: C-CUM INSIDE MY PUSSY! DO IT!

Hearing those words gave me the last wave of hard-on I needed. I pounded her once more, exploding inside her. Lola let out a moan of pleasure so loud that it might even have woken up my boss, but fuck that. I could feel my cock pumping hot cum inside her as her body shook with pure bliss.

L 13.png
I let out a moan loud enough too. I couldn't believe I'd just had sex with the hottest woman I'd ever seen. We stayed in that position for a while. Both our bodies feeling waves of pleasure, while my hot cum oozed out of her vagina, with my cock still inside.

I fell on top of her, and I could see that she was still in a state of total nirvana, her mouth open, still processing what had happened, but loving every moment of it.

L 14.png
After the pleasure had subsided a little, I lay down next to her.

Lola: "*******! That was wonderful, I can't deny it any longer."

Jamon: "Now you know what a black man is capable of. Are you still going to date white men?"

Lola: "No! Fuck, no! My body will have restricted access to black dicks now. I only want black monsters pumping black sperm inside me, I won't accept anything less."

Jamon: "Good to know. The more white women understand the superiority of a black cock, the better."

Lola bit her lips, silently agreeing

Jamon: "But we're not done yet, I still have a lot to do with you."

Lola: "What? You've just fucked me for 20 minutes and you're still hard? Are you a monster? What do you want to do now?"

Jamon: "Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Do you feel ready?"

Lola was shocked again. She'd never thought about it, but now she trusted the sex of a black man. Her facial expression confirmed that she was ready.

Jamon: "I'm going to fuck you all night until you forget that white men exist in the world!"

Unfortunately, before I could have any more fun, my boss called me outside.

Jamon: "*******, I gotta go!"

Lola looked sad, but she understood.

Boss: "Where were you? I've been looking for you for 20 minutes!"

Jamon: "I was selling clothes to a client!"

Boss: "Bullshit! Your performance has been terrible over the last few days! Not a single sale! If you keep this up, I'll..."

To my relief, Lola comes out of the fitting room, wearing her provocative purple dress.

Lola: "He's telling the truth. He showed me some lingerie. And I'm going to buy them all."

My boss was surprised, but seemed satisfied with my result. He just nodded at Lola and went back to his office.

I watched her buy her lingerie with a neutral expression. I was worried that I would never see her again. I waited until the right moment, and before she left, I asked the question.

Jamon: "Am I going to see you again?"

She didn’t respond, but looked back and blinked, showing me where my next fun would be!

L 15.png

Hearing those words gave me the last wave of hard-on I needed. I pounded her once more, exploding inside her. Lola let out a moan of pleasure so loud that it might even have woken up my boss, but fuck that. I could feel my cock pumping hot cum inside her as her body shook with pure bliss.

I let out a moan loud enough too. I couldn't believe I'd just had sex with the hottest woman I'd ever seen. We stayed in that position for a while. Both our bodies feeling waves of pleasure, while my hot cum oozed out of her vagina, with my cock still inside.

I fell on top of her, and I could see that she was still in a state of total nirvana, her mouth open, still processing what had happened, but loving every moment of it.

After the pleasure had subsided a little, I lay down next to her.

Lola: "*******! That was wonderful, I can't deny it any longer."

Jamon: "Now you know what a black man is capable of. Are you still going to date white men?"

Lola: "No! Fuck, no! My body will have restricted access to black dicks now. I only want black monsters pumping black sperm inside me, I won't accept anything less."

Jamon: "Good to know. The more white women understand the superiority of a black cock, the better."

Lola bit her lips, silently agreeing

Jamon: "But we're not done yet, I still have a lot to do with you."

Lola: "What? You've just fucked me for 20 minutes and you're still hard? Are you a monster? What do you want to do now?"

Jamon: "Now I'm going to fuck you in the ass. Do you feel ready?"

Lola was shocked again. She'd never thought about it, but now she trusted the sex of a black man. Her facial expression confirmed that she was ready.

Jamon: "I'm going to fuck you all night until you forget that white men exist in the world!"

Unfortunately, before I could have any more fun, my boss called me outside.

Jamon: "*******, I gotta go!"

Lola looked sad, but she understood.

Boss: "Where were you? I've been looking for you for 20 minutes!"

Jamon: "I was selling clothes to a client!"

Boss: "Bullshit! Your performance has been terrible over the last few days! Not a single sale! If you keep this up, I'll..."

To my relief, Lola comes out of the fitting room, wearing her provocative purple dress.

Lola: "He's telling the truth. He showed me some lingerie. And I'm going to buy them all."

My boss was surprised, but seemed satisfied with my result. He just nodded at Lola and went back to his office.

I watched her buy her lingerie with a neutral expression. I was worried that I would never see her again. I waited until the right moment, and before she left, I asked the question.

Jamon: "Am I going to see you again?"

She didn’t respond, but looked back and blinked, showing me where my next fun would be!

Great post would love to read and see moor , my wife loved it .

Back