I would like to travel to Africa for a while in the future. Can someone recommend me a place? :)

Fruzzy15

Female
From
Hungary
Hi :)
Sometime in the future I want to travel to Africa.Can anyone tell me good.. places? :) and are there more dangerous places as well? :)))
Not too dangerous places... I don't want to get kidnapped or something. But... Just... I want to go somewhere more exciting :))

Sometime in the future I want to travel to Africa.Can anyone tell me good.. places? :) and are there more dangerous places as well? :)))
Not too dangerous places... I don't want to get kidnapped or something. But... Just... I want to go somewhere more exciting :))
Hungary is a safe country as no illegal immigrants, be thankful for that. It would probably be easy to get gang raped in most other European countries

Come to Durban South Africa. Beautiful safe place rich in culture and diversity. Great weather all year round. It's not what media make it out to be. I'll be your tour guide 😋

Back