I want to serve a couple

Hello to the community )

My name is Peter, Im straight, a virgin (for life?), a self-confessed beta boy, and a true natural submissive through-and-through

I am a respectful, caring, polite, hard-working, occasionally endearing and sometimes a little charming, boy, who recognises the superiority of Dominant Alpha Males. I have come to believe that the most natural relationships in life are those between an Alpha Dom and his sub girl - as I am neither of these, I believe my role in the field of romance is to assist and supplement these relationships, as best as I can

In this vein, I am hoping to submit fully to a straight Alpha Dom, a Domsub couple, or whatever other combination of arrangements there are out there, as a slave

Dont worry, Ive accepted my place as a virgin (for life?) and have no plans to make sexual moves on submissive girls, I wouldnt dare. Maybe we can be BFFs though? Im open to friends of all varieties

But especially Alpha Males feel free to message me
Dom who likes to completely subjugate inferior males, or you just want a softboi to clean your house before your GF comes over

Back