I Want Her Sexy Mature & White

Luvtron76

Male
Real Person
From
MO, US
Where is my sexy mature white goddess post pics of the things I love my favorite is thigh gaps, big breast, big ass, redheads all of them, long legs grayish hair, hairy or shaved cunt...post pics please Im looking for you!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-24-13-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-12-15-09-24-13-1.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 41
Where is my sexy mature white goddess post pics of the things I love my favorite is thigh gaps, big breast, big ass, redheads all of them, long legs grayish hair, hairy or shaved cunt...post pics please Im looking for you!!!
you wont have any trouble finding a wife if that is your pic with a cock like that

My wife is a 5'8 redhead, 57 yo with still a fine looking body, near Louisville. Once you get her warmed up and juiced up she can take all you got to offer. If you are ok with her age I think we can start talking. Can email me at jwcole60@yahoo.com, put Seduce Redhead in header and we can trade pics and work on details.

My wife is a 5'8 redhead, 57 yo with still a fine looking body, near Louisville. Once you get her warmed up and juiced up she can take all you got to offer. If you are ok with her age I think we can start talking. Can email me at jwcole60@yahoo.com, put Seduce Redhead in header and we can trade pics and work on details.
Sounds Good

Back