I finally did it. I cheated on my husband to get some big black cock

StillHot

Female
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

(Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, but if not, I can move it.)

I haven’t been on here much lately, as I’ve been debating whether or not to share this news with the B2W community, but I’m absolutely bursting to tell someone about it, so here it is - I finally ended my years-long bbc-celibacy. Meaning, I broke my marriage vows and got gloriously fucked by a bbc. Feeling a little guilty now, but still, I don’t regret my decision one bit. It was wonderful!

I won’t go into the details here, but suffice it to say that all the stars alligned and the perfect opportunity arose, under the ideal circumstances, and I just couldn’t resist. I gave into my urges. Note, this does not mean that I’m back in the lifestyle and ”open for business “. It just means that a perfect opportunity arose and I enjoyed it thoroughly! Hahaha.

Very happy for you! I bet it was glorious given how giddy you sound. :)

You know your going to want more!!!

Sounds like congratulations are in order. How long did you bbc celibacy last?

This is HOT!! Sure would love to hear the details about it!!

Maybe he unknowingly cleaned up!!

Please, don't feel guilty even a little! You have all our approval! You did absolutely nothing wrong, you did good to yourself, to the Bull, and, consequently, also to your husband.
I hopes that all women do like you ;)

good, you deserve to have BBC. Will there be videos or pictures

Our regrets in life aren't what we did, but what we didn't do. When a window of opportunity appears, do not ever regret following your instincts. Your urges are there for a good reason and pulling down the ethics shade ignoring them, does not mean you're honouring your marital vows, but that you're lying to yourself, by not accepting you're a non-monogamous, sexual-adventurous creature.

There are probably many in here that are against cheating and rightfully so, but they tent to forget that for couples outside the LS bubble, where sexual exploration is limited and barely involves another person, cheating is a common way out of a couple's sexual monotony/misery.

If sex became painfully dull over the years and circumstances led you fall in love with the ‘provider’ type of guy, someone who makes you laugh, respects you, makes you emotionally secured, but lacks the "big dick energy" that typically bad boys have, resisting the BBC temptation and banning yourself from mind-blowing orgasms is not considered a viable option, let alone healthy.

I'm sure you're aware of the significant risks the infidelity path comes with apart its ultimate thrills. As a man who've been cheated multiple times in the past, I came to the conclusion that we're only humans and we need to accept life with all its challenges, including the consequences of our actions. If you husband has strong conservative believes, big ego, possessive attitude and he's not acknowledging the liberal over-sexual nature of the woman he has on his side, then communicating your deep sexual needs feels pointless. In fact, getting your white ass fixed on casual BBC encounters a couple of times per year, is probably what you need to keep you going on a healthy state of mind.

If the turn of events help him eventually to face the music, there is no doubt you'll break his heart, but hopefully he'll be smart enough to embrace his weakness and overcome his betrayal emotions, adopting a forgiving, more open-minded viewpoint about marriage. It's a rocky road that some of us have taken to be convinced that FLR relationships is the rollercoaster of true happiness!

Back