I’m officially a cuck

ctfuncpl54

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
CT, US
It’s finally happened! I knew it would one day but I’m still in awe.

STORY TIME: so my wife has been frequenting a local restaurant with some new mom group friends she’s made recently. She’s gotten close with the owner and staff so she likes going there.

There was a black gentleman she finds rather attractive hanging out one night. One of her mom friends told the him since she knows him and he eventually slid into her DMs and they started talking. This was like a week or two ago.

Last night she went out with her mom friend and I got a text from her with some drunken babble about going home. So I figured she was getting a ride from her mom friend but she was actually going with her new guy friend to his about an hour away. I got a location text from her at like 3:30 in the morning saying she was fine and would see me later. He dropped her off at like 10 the next morning in the same clothes as last night. A nice revisit to her college sorority days.

Needless to say my little dick got hard IMMEDIATELY in anticipation that pics or video would follow but no such luck this round. It was her first go at fucking a different guy then me since our marriage. I’d say she did great, but we both agreed to not push any guy their first meeting as wild be rude and kinda weird lol She does hope to see him again and will be filling me in on the full details of their date tonight.

Stay tuned as she said she just getting started!

Attachments

• IMG_5209.jpeg
    IMG_5209.jpeg
    127.8 KB · Views: 338

STORY TIME: so my wife has been frequenting a local restaurant with some new mom group friends she’s made recently. She’s gotten close with the owner and staff so she likes going there.

There was a black gentleman she finds rather attractive hanging out one night. One of her mom friends told the him since she knows him and he eventually slid into her DMs and they started talking. This was like a week or two ago.

Last night she went out with her mom friend and I got a text from her with some drunken babble about going home. So I figured she was getting a ride from her mom friend but she was actually going with her new guy friend to his about an hour away. I got a location text from her at like 3:30 in the morning saying she was fine and would see me later. He dropped her off at like 10 the next morning in the same clothes as last night. A nice revisit to her college sorority days.

Needless to say my little dick got hard IMMEDIATELY in anticipation that pics or video would follow but no such luck this round. It was her first go at fucking a different guy then me since our marriage. I’d say she did great, but we both agreed to not push any guy their first meeting as wild be rude and kinda weird lol She does hope to see him again and will be filling me in on the full details of their date tonight.

Congrats 👏! It's great to have ambition👍!

Lucky

She can def get some more BBC.

Congratulations on your wife making you her cuckold! That has just a wonderful "ring" to it. I envy you. Who is the happier of the happy new hotwife/cuckold couple? I would so love if/when my wife makes me her cuckold.
bdsmlr-100197-VI2PwioyKW.jpg
bdsmlr-1071380-vgHdVT4ahi.gif

Congratulations on your wife making you her cuckold! That has just a wonderful "ring" to it. I envy you. Who is the happier of the happy new hotwife/cuckold couple? I would so love if/when my wife makes me her cuckold.
View attachment 7538026
View attachment 7538032
Hubby here- Thank you! It was my birthday weekend too! I’d say we’re both happy to be making this journey obviously for different reasons tho lol.

It is a great feeling I must say 🩷

fabulous

Fabulous ass!

Beautiful. Congratulations

You’ve been a Cuck In both your minds for a while. Just about to put that black pipe cement on the title now

Beautiful

I love her sexy mom body, butt n things says 'shes built for BBC'. Id love to sink my White cock up inside her treasure, b4 and or after a bbc jug has deep seeded her yearning hot married pussy.

Back