Hurricane Beryl Afterthoughts

TexasChocolate

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
TX, US
I just want to say that we lost power and after our phones stopped working, humans communicated with each other like the old days. I reached out to an old friend buried the hatchet, flirted with asking for someone’s number in a corner store, her signals were faint but not clear enough to me. Also my neighbor and I stopped and talked. Not just in passing, she asked if I knocked on her door and was I ok. Got the feeling ya know, she wanted to invite me in. Mature women love to invite me over for supper that’s how flirting with men went back in the day. Anyway, lost power, gained new women friends. She’s mixed and young looking, we are a mature woman younger man erotic story waiting for an excuse to happen. Online dating and mobile communication made me forget that serendipity driven sexual encounters are riskier yet hotter than appointments. Auntie next door ain’t safe no more. 🤫

I just want to say that we lost power and after our phones stopped working, humans communicated with each other like the old days. I reached out to an old friend buried the hatchet, flirted with asking for someone’s number in a corner store, her signals were faint but not clear enough to me. Also my neighbor and I stopped and talked. Not just in passing, she asked if I knocked on her door and was I ok. Got the feeling ya know, she wanted to invite me in. Mature women love to invite me over for supper that’s how flirting with men went back in the day. Anyway, lost power, gained new women friends. She’s mixed and young looking, we are a mature woman younger man erotic story waiting for an excuse to happen. Online dating and mobile communication made me forget that serendipity driven sexual encounters are riskier yet hotter than appointments. Auntie next door ain’t safe no more. 🤫
That's nice

Back