Hubbys work retreat. Day 1

Hubby's work retreat Day 1

So this past weekend was the partners work retreat at James law firm he is at. He is a partner. This year we went to a resort in the Bahamas. Was beautiful. Left Thurs and back home Mon. I dont think I have fucked or sucked so much in such a short period.
We get there, check in. In our room bottle of wine, flowers, fruit. 10 mins in I get a text from Kyle, James boss, the lead partner. Just says " Room 22, key at desk for you. And gift here in my room if you are come here soon" So of course, I make an excuse, dont tell hubby this time. Just to "venture" out for abit. Get my key, go to Kyles room and walk in. He is on his patio, wine ready and a gift bag with something inside. He offers the wine, then says " the bag is for you. But....you have to do something for me in return" I giggle and reply" what, suck your dick, fuck you? I plan on it. So...." he smiles. " Well, yes, but...you have a key. Each day I have something but you have to show up within a reasonable amount of time. Deal" he says. I smile, give him a little kiss and say" deal" I look at at him, and tell him " well then, let me start now" I lean in and kiss him, my hand goes down his shorts. He gets hard pretty quick. I drop down, pull his shorts down and start jerking him off. Looking up at him, eyes locked, I lick up and down his dick. A few pass, then open wide and take it. Sucking on his fat cock, hand behind my lips stroking him. It doesnt take long. He grabs the back of my head and hair. Starts face fucking me then pushes my head all the way onto his dick. I gag a bit, and he unloads. And a pretty good one too. A cough, gag and 2 swallows and still some dripping down my chin.
I get up. "Well then, that was quick" I say. He just laughs and hands my a bag. I open it. A LouisV purse. "Wow, really" I say. He replies" There is more to come these next few days" I come back with" I guess then I am gonna be busy then" and laugh. I head out and get back to my room. James ask where I went and about the back. I tell him just went to a few shops and bought this. We change, head down to then pool and relax. Gonna be a good few days. Maybe I will tell hubby about 1 of them, maybe not. Lol

Day 2 coming

Hubby's work retreat Day 2

Get up on day 2. Go to the little workout room to get a run in. Head back to the room, its about 10am,and James is already at the pool. I get a text from Kyle," Ready???" I text hubby and tell him Ill be down in abit. I let Kyle know," I am showering now. And will be there" I get done. Throw on my bikini and a cover up and head down. Walk in, he is at the table with a couple of mimosa's. We chat for a few, ******* a couple mimosas. Feeling pretty good, he gets up and walks to the couch. I follow, go to my knees between his legs. My hand starts rubbing on his thigh, and up his shorts to his dick. He takes my cover up off, then unties my bikini top. I slide his shorts off. He starts playing with my tits while I am jerking him off. I lean im, lick up and down his cock. Tease the head abit, then take it. Up down, slow then fast. Hand right behind stroking it. All I hear is" Ahhhh....Ohhhh...Mmm....OMG..." aboit 5 minutea, I get up, slide my bottoms off and straddle him. Slowly lowering myself down. I slight moan with every bit. Finally, I have every inch in of his fat dick. I lean in, we start passionately kissing, while I slowly grind on him. 10/15 minutes and then I start pounding on his dick. He grabs my ass to help out, pulling me back down. Still leaning in, my lips to his ear..."Fuck me like you never have anyone else Kyle. Make me your whore"
He stands and picks me up, bouncimg me on his dick. Then over to the counter and pushes me over a barstool. He goes in from behind. Both hands on my hips, pulling me back with every hard thrust. " Ahhh...Ahhhh...Ahhhh...Harder Kyle, fuck me harder..." I moan. He continues to pound me. A few miniutes go by, he pulls out. Pulls me off the chair and forces me to my knees. He grabs the back of my head by my hair " open your fucking mouth" he says. I open wide. He unloads in it and on my tits. As soon as he is done, I swallow, take a lick of his load off my tits and smile. Eyes locked" clean my cock Cassie. Lick it all off" he says. I lick up and down and then take it all in my mouth to get the little left over.
I clean up and get dressed. He goes to the other room and grabs a gift bag and hands it to me. Inside is a pair of Louis V and Prada sun glasses. And sandals/slides of each to match. I head out, as soon as I walk out his room. Another partner sees me. My hair is a mess. You can tell what just took place. I have a blank stare. Corbin ( his name ) just says " I didnt see a thing" I give him a little peck on the cheek and say " thank you Corbin" and head to my room then out to the pool with hubby. He asks what took so long. I just say went shopping again babe.
All day, Kyle stays around us. Every time hubby looks away or goes somewhere Kyle grabs, touches, etc anywhere and everywhere. And niether one of us mind who all sees. Except for hubby.

Back