Hubby's Office Party....The Boss makes a move

Hubby's office party

A few weeks back. Hubbys law firm he is a partner at had its 20 or 30 yr aniversary party. Sat night 6 to 9 at the firm then dinner for at very nice Italian place.
We get there, 5:45ish. I am dressed to impress. Red, strap up heels, black thigh high hose, black/red very tight, short dress. And low cut, with a black/ red lace bra.
We walk around, chatting with everyone then Kyle comes in. The president or main partner or whatever. Mid 60's about 6'3 in very good shape still. Very attractive. He makes his rounds and ends with us. We chat for a few and the Kyle says" James, go mingle. Ull entertain Cassey" James heads and starts more rounds. Kyle takes my hand and leads me to a table where we sit. I put my purse down, and as I am leaning over I see Kyle stare down my dress ( very low cut, and lean over you can see all ) As I come back up I say with a smirk " did you get a good look Kyle" he replies " I could always use more Cassey" We both laugh it off. He grabs us some wine. While he grabs it, I see James with some people. He looks over, smiles and gives me the thumbs up, to make sure I am good. I smile, nod, and give it back to him
Kyles back with the wine. He sits closer now. Start chatting again and I lean on the table, smile so he can take another peek. He takes his hand and puts in on my leg.
We talk some more, then I put my hand on his and slide it to my inner thigh, right above my stocking. He carresses and rubs and gets closer to my clit every time.
After a few minutes, I look at him and say" too bad there isnt somewhere we can go to finish this" He gets up and says" follow me" As we get up I ask where the restroom is and point to his office. I tell him, when I walk in I want to see him beind his desk, waiting for me.
I head towards the restroom, pass by James (hubby) and pull him aside. I tell him Kyle and I have been flirting and I am getting ready to fuck him in his office. James is VERY turned on. Just tells me to be as discreet as possible with everyone around.
I head to Kyles office, walk in, lock the door. He is sitting at his desk. I walk behind the desk and he has his dick out stroking it. Not too big, but pretty thick. Maybe 7ish but very nice girth with a big head. He looks up at me, I smile and say" I wanna suck it" his reply" only if you are going to do it better than what you give James, Cassey" I laugh and reply" James isnt quite as big, I promise" I go down, grab it with my hand, and cant get all the way around it. A few strokes, then, as I look up at him.....a lick or 2 up his shaft I start in on his big, fat head of his dick. Teasing with my tongue before my head starts bobbing up and down on it. My hand right behind my mouth stroking him at the same time. He starts moaning, I slow down, speed up, change the pace to keep him wanting. He grabs the back of my head and starts pushing it down onto his dick. I am gagging cause of the size as he face fucks me. Then, all of a sudden he keeps my face planted deep on his cock and he cums. A couple gags and take it all, I lean up " I guess it was good" I say. He stands up, dick still hard, bends me over his desk. Takes his dick, rubs it around my wet clit. Leans over me, and in my ear says" Im gonna fuck you hard Cassey, and better than James ever has" I reply," Fuck me Kyle, fuck me deep and hard." He slides in. I can feel every inch of his fat cock. Eapecially the big head of his dick. He starts off slowly while grabbing my hips, wrap around and carress my stomach, then grasps my tits. He opens the dress a bit and litterally pulls my bra off and breaks it. Still slowly fucking me playing with my tits.
After about 15 min, he grabs my hair with one hand, other hand around my waist and on my belly. And he starts pounding away. Pulling me back, and pulling my hair with every deep thrust. All I do is moan" ahhh...ahhh...ahhh..." with every thrust.
He leans over while still pounding me," James give it to you like this" he says. I reply back with a pause between each word cause him fucki g me hard,"No....James...is..too...small...to...feel...I....want....more....Kyle...." He then starts in harder. About 10 min he pulls me close on one last thrust and unloads in me. When he pulls out, he sits back in his chair. I drop and clean his dick off. I suck and lick every bit off. Then come up, he pulls me close and passionately kisses me. It was so hot.
I get up, straighten up, grab my bra and toss it to him. "Keep it, you broke it" I say with a smile, as he puts it in one of his drawers. He says" you better get out there to your husband, hes gonna wander what happened" before I go. I write on a pad on his desk, my number...."let me know when we can again" is what it says.
We all head to the dinner, my hair a bit of a mess, and my tits in certain spots come out of the dress cause no bra. You can tell I was just fucked. At the dinner, Kyle goes around handing out midyear bonuses. He gets to James, leans in, hands him his envelope. Wraps his arm around him and says" you did well, keep it up. Theres a little extra in there for you to keep that woman happy"
We get home, James asked about my fuck sesaion. He is jerking off in bed while I fill him in. We have a partners retreat in 2 weeks. Should be FUN!!!!

Back