Howdy from DFW Texas

Hello, please allow me to introduce us to you all. We are in our 50s living in the DFW area as well. This is just fantasy for me and my wife not into it yet. However, if she would open up a bit, I bet she would have the time of her life. We are not sexually active anymore because of my health conditions. I can't perform anymore and just think she should have the time of her life if she was willing. Not looking for a dom bull who would destroy our marriage and have someone for her to fall in love with. Just someone to give her that little extra something she needs and deserves that I can't give anymore. Meaning sex with someone else but continue to love me. As for me, I am looking for someone to just be friends with and can hang out with from time to time as a good friend whenever we need guy time to just do things guys do when hanging out together and form that trusting bond since that person would be fucking my wife. That about sums it up I think. Tell me more about you please.

Hello, please allow me to introduce us to you all. We are in our 50s living in the DFW area as well. This is just fantasy for me and my wife not into it yet. However, if she would open up a bit, I bet she would have the time of her life. We are not sexually active anymore because of my health conditions. I can't perform anymore and just think she should have the time of her life if she was willing. Not looking for a dom bull who would destroy our marriage and have someone for her to fall in love with. Just someone to give her that little extra something she needs and deserves that I can't give anymore. Meaning sex with someone else but continue to love me. As for me, I am looking for someone to just be friends with and can hang out with from time to time as a good friend whenever we need guy time to just do things guys do when hanging out together and form that trusting bond since that person would be fucking my wife. That about sums it up I think. Tell me more about you please.
One thing about my wife is that she will fall for the charms of a very persuasive individual. If you are that persuasive and can put the charms on her, she will fall for it. The only other factor is that it will take a little investment of time as she gets to know you and sees how you and I interact with each other. If you and I hit it off as good friends, then she will fall into becoming a lover making you into her boyfriend, especially since I can no longer sustain being hard anymore due to my health issues.

Back