How was your first bbc

Mine was the most gut wrenching wonderful sex ever, even though I had second thoughts and was an emotional wreck after, during that 2 hour period I was in heaven. And has been repeated every time since
Gut wrenching ?? What’s that mean

On our holidays in New York - we met him at a bar.
My husband went to the toilet as he came over to talk to me. He was funny and charming - and stayed beside me even as my husband returns.
Later we invited him to join us in our hotel.
And than I had the first time in my life real good Sex and became addicted

On our holidays in New York - we met him at a bar.
My husband went to the toilet as he came over to talk to me. He was funny and charming - and stayed beside me even as my husband returns.
Later we invited him to join us in our hotel.
And than I had the first time in my life real good Sex and became addicted
My wife loves hotel sex, she gets wild and crazy

We had been into swapping for some time and talked about me being with a black lover but really hadn't found it right guy. We went on a scuba diving trip to Bimini and had talked about beforehand that if the opportunity came up we'd try it. On the first night there we met the boat captain, who was black, and things just seemed to click between us. For the next three day we were with him all day on the boat and then would meet up for drinks and dancing at night. I was for sure it would happen but not sure when because we were with a group. LOL then as these things happen on the fourth day as everyone was going into the water I told my husband that I was going to stay behind. He just laughed and dived in. The captain had already told us there was always one married woman who was interested in some "adventure" on almost every trip. When we were sure everyone was on their way I took off my top and we started kissing and making out. He told me we only had about 20 minutes so we couldn't make love the way he wanted but he smiled and pushed down on my shoulders. He said he would watch for anyone coming up. Omg, I'd never seen anything like it, thick, dark, veiny, yummy, lol. He had just gotten off when he saw some of our group surface. He told me we'd finish later. I know the anticipation added to it but after dinner that night when we went back to the room......OMG! It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. :lips:o_O lol

Last edited:
My wife said, he was rough with me ! She said she wasn't going to do it again with him,but a week later her pussy wanted more and she went back for round two! She left looking like a conservative house wife and came home completely deshoveled,hair a mess,tear tracks in her make up, bra and panties gone,nylons ripped wide open, and his cum running down her legs from her hairy stretched out red swollen pussy! She left looking like she was going to Church for Sunday Mass and came home looking like shevwas raped and robbed in Central Park! She tapped out after round two!

We had been into swapping for some time and talked about me being with a black lover but really hadn't found it right guy. We went on a scuba diving trip to Bimini and had talked about beforehand that if the opportunity came up we'd try it. On the first night there we met the boat captain, who was black, and things just seemed to click between us. For the next three day we were with him all day on the boat and then would meet up for drinks and dancing at night. I was for sure it would happen but not sure when because we were with a group. LOL then as these things happen on the fourth day as everyone was going into the water I told my husband that I was going to stay behind. He just laughed and dived in. The captain had already told us there was always one married woman who was interested in some "adventure" on almost every trip. When we were sure everyone was on their way I took off my top and we started kissing and making out. He told me we only had about 20 minutes so we couldn't make love the way he wanted but he smiled and pushed down on my shoulders. He said he would watch for anyone coming up. Omg, I'd never seen anything like it, thick, dark, veiny, yummy, lol. He had just gotten off when he saw some of our group surface. He told me we'd finish later. I know the anticipation added to it but after dinner that night when we went back to the room......OMG! It was everything I had hoped it would be and more. :lips:o_O lol
great story !!

I,was into swapping but for quite a while only experienced white guys, At I think age 48 I had my first black guy, He was very well endowed, and I found I absolutely loved it .
I became a willing black cock slut, with my Hubbies approval.
After,some BBC adventures, I settled down to 2 regular guys, One lived mainly in France, so could not see him too often, The other became my regular lover for about 10 years, He had a very sexual deviant mind and was some 18 years younger than I, He got me into all sorts of experiences ( I must add all with Hubbies agreement not that it would have stopped me ).
I found myself looking forward to being gangbanged by a lot,of His friends and experienced having other woman involved, all in all I was,a total slut.
Never once did my loving Husband complain ( Only if He wanted to come with me and I would not let Him ).
I,always made a point of telling Him every detail of my adventures even some not so good, I found that lying only created problems,So always told Him everything, like feelings and what I enjoyed what I would do to please,and excite my main man.
Who had the biggest fattest cock I ever had, with such a dirty mind ( I would say worse than my Husband who was a close second ).
Now as I sometimes think of that 12:year period from about 50 years old to about 62.
And now retired from the lifestyle in my 70,s.
I still,find memories pop up, mainly from my Husband point of view of being a watcher and sometime participant, make Me feel so alive and mentally young.
I absolutely loved being a dirty girl 🥰

Back