How to slowly convince wife

OGWhaleTail

Male
Gold Member
What are some topics or I guess suggestions on how to bring up I want my wife to consider a MFM threesome or watching her suck a BBC for the first time?

At the moment when we have sex we watch BBC video on blacked.com and she does know that I like to envision her with a BBC, but I want to be able to just straight out say what some of my fantasies are without feeling awkward or having my hopes shut down entirely. We've vacationed at Hedonism in Jamaica 3x and been around the "lifestyle". While vacationing she made out with another female and just touched and sucked on her boobs but I'd really like her to at least suck on a BBC to start and eventually would love to watch her get fucked.

She does like the attention when were out and always wearing a thong/g-string in public and I love the attention she gets, its an awesome turn on!

MEVVOEN_o.jpgMEVSPP8_o.jpgMEVVOEX_o.jpgMEW6V9I_o-2.jpgMEVT9C1_o.jpg

What are some topics or I guess suggestions on how to bring up I want my wife to consider a MFM threesome or watching her suck a BBC for the first time?

At the moment when we have sex we watch BBC video on blacked.com and she does know that I like to envision her with a BBC, but I want to be able to just straight out say what some of my fantasies are without feeling awkward or having my hopes shut down entirely. We've vacationed at Hedonism in Jamaica 3x and been around the "lifestyle". While vacationing she made out with another female and just touched and sucked on her boobs but I'd really like her to at least suck on a BBC to start and eventually would love to watch her get fucked.

She does like the attention when were out and always wearing a thong/g-string in public and I love the attention she gets, its an awesome turn on!

View attachment 7552808View attachment 7552810View attachment 7552811View attachment 7552812View attachment 7552820

You’re wife is extremely hot. Hope you can persuade her to take a walk on the wild side

Back