How to pique a wife's interest for BBC?

equippedblk

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NC, US
OK Queens, here's the deal. I get a lot of DMs from cucks and wannabe cucks who want to play and get their wives to play with a BBC but they for some reason don't know how to get it done. Clearly their wives have free will and control over their bodies so it can't be about deception or coercion. I don't believe in convincing anyone or anything, they either see an opportunity or they don't. I can only speak to from a bull's POV and in my experience, the white wives who eventually came over required an investment of time and getting to know them via texting and eventually sexting. In this way, we connected intellectually and emotionally then sexually. In other words, once the mind is fucked, the sweet married white pussy gives itself away.

That said, I'm a bull. This topic needs a Queen's perspective. Clearly some of these dudes just want some dick and that's cool as long as the Queen and Bull are onboard. At any rate, what say ye Queens, how should wannabe cucks proceed and how does an uninitiated wife become a QoS? ShelovesBBC.png

Back