How to learn the best way to treat husband

EstrellaSWE

Couple
Gold Member
Submissiveness Test

Instructions:

For each statement, indicate to what extent you agree or disagree, from 'Strongly Disagree' to 'Strongly Agree'.

1. I am comfortable with my wife being unfaithful and having sex with other men.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

2. I am willing to watch my wife have sex with other men in front of my friends.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

3. I accept that I will never receive sexual intimacy from my wife.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

4. I am ready to work overtime every day so that my wife can have the best possible life.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

5. I am willing to clean my wife's clothes from semen stains after she has been with other men.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

6. I accept that I will never receive any reward for my submissiveness.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

7. I am comfortable with my wife buying sexy clothes to impress other men.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

8. I am ready to perform oral sex on men if my wife demands it, even in front of our friends or family.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

9. I accept that my wife is a narcissistic, controlling, and power-hungry woman whom I must serve.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

10. I understand that my wife will dominate me and that I will be her submissive slave.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

11. I am comfortable with my wife telling our friends and family about how I serve her and how humiliated I am.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

12. I accept that I will need to take care of a baby my wife has with another man.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

13. I am willing to practice with dildos and increase the size every week to become a better slave.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

14. I accept that my wife will receive all the joy, attention, and feel sexy, while I receive nothing in return.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

15. I am willing to be constantly humiliated and accept my role as submissive without questioning it.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

16. I am ready to always prioritize my wife's needs and desires over my own.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

17. I accept that I will never have any power or control in our relationship.

- Strongly Disagree
- Disagree
- Agree
- Strongly Agree

Scoring:

- For each "Strongly Agree" you get 3 points.
- For each "Agree" you get 2 points.
- For each "Disagree" you get 1 point.
- For each "Strongly Disagree" you get 0 points.

Interpretation of Results:

- 48-51 points: You are extremely submissive and willing to accept all demands placed on you.
- 34-47 points: You are very submissive and ready to accept most demands.
- 17-33 points: You have some submissive tendencies but may have boundaries.
- 0-16 points: You are not very submissive and have difficulty accepting these demands.

Our relationship was developed by this formula. Was really helping both a male friend to know his identity and a friend of mine who was searching for the perfect husband.

1. I am comfortable with my wife being unfaithful and having sex with other men. (ex wifes & ex FWB)
- Strongly Agree

2. I am willing to watch my wife have sex with other men in front of my friends.
- Strongly Agree

- Strongly Agree

4. I am ready to work overtime every day so that my wife can have the best possible life.
- Agree

5. I am willing to clean my wife's clothes from semen stains after she has been with other men.
- Strongly Agree

- Disagree

- Strongly Agree

8. I am ready to perform oral sex on men if my wife demands it, even in front of our friends or family.
- Strongly Agree

9. I accept that my wife is a narcissistic, controlling, and power-hungry woman whom I must serve.
- Strongly Agree

10. I understand that my wife will dominate me and that I will be her submissive slave.
- Strongly Agree

11. I am comfortable with my wife telling our friends and family about how I serve her and how humiliated I am.
- Strongly Agree

12. I accept that I will need to take care of a baby my wife has with another man.
- Strongly Agree

13. I am willing to practice with dildos and increase the size every week to become a better slave.
- Strongly Agree

14. I accept that my wife will receive all the joy, attention, and feel sexy, while I receive nothing in return.
- Strongly Agree

15. I am willing to be constantly humiliated and accept my role as submissive without questioning it.
- Strongly Agree

- Strongly Agree

- Strongly Agree

score 48

*- 48-51 points: You are extremely submissive and willing to accept all demands placed on you.

Submissiveness Test
1. I am comfortable with my wife being unfaithful and having sex with other men.
- Strongly Agree ("comfortable" is not the exact word for me. Perhaps "accept").
- Strongly Agree (only friend is a consensual cuckold like me)
- Strongly Agree (is my situation)
- Strongly Disagree (She doesn't need my wage. She is professional and earn much more than me)
- Strongly Agree (i do)
- Strongly Agree (my reward is Her happiness)
- Strongly Agree (of course, i'm beta)
- Agree (Yes, but in front of our family)
- Strongly Agree (Yes. Reality is the only truth)
- Strongly Agree
- Agree (Not in front our family, and "comfortable" is not the word i would choose. "Accept")
- Strongly Disagree (No one is enable to play with the right of a baby to her/his identity)
- Strongly Agree (of course. i learned it from long ago)
- Strongly Agree (Yes. i'm beta)
- Strongly Agree
- Strongly Agree
- Strongly Agree (i'd never had)

Scoring: (39+4 = 43)
- For each "Strongly Agree" you get 3 points. (3x13 = 39)
- For each "Agree" you get 2 points. (2x2 = 4)
- For each "Disagree" you get 1 point. (0)
- For each "Strongly Disagree" you get 0 points. (2 = 0)

Interpretation of Results:

- 48-51 points: You are extremely submissive and willing to accept all demands placed on you.
- 34-47 points: You are very submissive and ready to accept most demands.
- 17-33 points: You have some submissive tendencies but may have boundaries.
- 0-16 points: You are not very submissive and have difficulty accepting these demands.

Back