How much BBC before she becomes addicted?

We think that this is a lifestyle that will bring out things that are hidden in a couple's life. Nevertheless we insist that if done right, getting taken away by a bull will only increase sexual satisfaction and will make a couple closer.
But an open mind is key and the attitude to understand what ever happens. After all this lifestyle will bring more experienced guys into ones relationship. Expect that, and aren't we all looking for a black guy with better everything?

We think that this is a lifestyle that will bring out things that are hidden in a couple's life. Nevertheless we insist that if done right, getting taken away by a bull will only increase sexual satisfaction and will make a couple closer.
But an open mind is key and the attitude to understand what ever happens. After all this lifestyle will bring more experienced guys into ones relationship. Expect that, and aren't we all looking for a black guy with better everything?

Excellent post.

tumblr_o746o0UR3T1v6h4iko1_1280.jpg

That's true. My wife got us into cuckolding. I was afraid, but fortunately she was brave.

View attachment 2688944
On the other hand. Cuckold couples should expect that our bull is going to try and push certain limits and words onto us. Especially when it comes to cuckolding. I think that in the heat of the moment my husband would be wrong to think that a bull is not going to lose respect for him. Even me saying that a black dick is the best. I mean this lifestyle is full of surprises.

On the other hand. Cuckold couples should expect that our bull is going to try and push certain limits and words onto us. Especially when it comes to cuckolding. I think that in the heat of the moment my husband would be wrong to think that a bull is not going to lose respect for him. Even me saying that a black dick is the best. I mean this lifestyle is full of surprises.

Yes, it is ?

111_1000.jpg

e23b51bb-3989-4d21-a912-422e3a30a194 (2) (1).jpg

We have talked about it quite a bit since then. As she put's it, its fun, but certainly not a high priority for her. She tells me she is perfectly happy with our sex life, but does like a bit of variety at times. She really prefers gang-bangs/multiple men over vs just having an individual guy.

She wants me to remain in control of what other guys get to fuck her and how often... We actually came up with a game where the better 'service' she gives me, the more often she gets shared. Talk about a win win situation.
and when she's really good at servicing you, you'll organize a gangbang for her? :unsure:

My story.........blame it all on Tom (hubby).........three months before we got married, he invited three of his black male friends over to watch the Lakers..........lots of flirting, drinking and more flirting.........well, I enjoyed my first, second and third FIRST time BBC..........loved it and them!!! We played for a couple of years with others, stopped started our family and now back to my love of BBC.................everyone Happy!!!!

My story.........blame it all on Tom (hubby).........three months before we got married, he invited three of his black male friends over to watch the Lakers..........lots of flirting, drinking and more flirting.........well, I enjoyed my first, second and third FIRST time BBC..........loved it and them!!! We played for a couple of years with others, stopped started our family and now back to my love of BBC.................everyone Happy!!!!
Sounds like a perfect first time.

there are a whole lotta guys that are happy! did you have a traditional wedding or were you shared?

Back