How much BBC before she becomes addicted?

For me it was also after the first BBC. Granted, he was also very skilled, knew exactly which buttons to push. I had never had an orgasm with my hubby because he is very small and not very skilled. I had several orgasms that very first night with a BBC. Nowadays, hubby and I are best friends and mates, but the sex part is reserved for other men. We both like it that way.
It's for the best.

For me it was also after the first BBC. Granted, he was also very skilled, knew exactly which buttons to push. I had never had an orgasm with my hubby because he is very small and not very skilled. I had several orgasms that very first night with a BBC. Nowadays, hubby and I are best friends and mates, but the sex part is reserved for other men. We both like it that way.

Like you, I'd never achieved an orgasm through cock penetration from my ex-husband or any other white guy I've ever had sex with but in my ex-husbands case, it wasn't because he had such a small cock, he just didn't know how to find the right buttons and had zero stamina.. but with my first black guy, he had me so excited that it only took minutes of him in me before I had my first orgasm, and before it ended, I had two more.. I was so amazed about it that I thought it must have been just some isolated experience but in the morning and the next 2 nights with him, I continued to have multiple orgasms each and every time.. So it didn't take long for me to realize I was addicted very quickly..

Like you, I'd never achieved an orgasm through cock penetration from my ex-husband or any other white guy I've ever had sex with but in my ex-husbands case, it wasn't because he had such a small cock, he just didn't know how to find the right buttons and had zero stamina.. but with my first black guy, he had me so excited that it only took minutes of him in me before I had my first orgasm, and before it ended, I had two more.. I was so amazed about it that I thought it must have been just some isolated experience but in the morning and the next 2 nights with him, I continued to have multiple orgasms each and every time.. So it didn't take long for me to realize I was addicted very quickly..
That's great to hear, Janice. BBC is highly addictive. But what a beautiful addiction.
6a006e2c-8403-4430-a43e-561d29696e37.gif

Thanks Hans.. Btw, and I may have told you this before but I always like the photos that ends your comments ..
so thanks..
Thanks, Janice! I am very happy to hear that. I love your positivity. That makes B2W a good place to be.

It's great to hear about your long interracial love. It's beautiful that you and your boyfriend have been together for so long time. c95ca9bf-49f5-41c0-be44-fe40b9d55728.jpg

This question is difficult to answer. Most of you here are couples and this is a concern amongst you. I think it depends on your circumstances. For a young person with no strings and a lot of curiosity like me, this 'addiction' developed quickly. I never thought if would be an addiction, but it is a real one. And it has consequences, because you meet with people and it's not like the teasing effect white men experience. I don't regret it. But I think a couple can manage these issues better than a single person. As long as the rel is still intact.

I am by no means an expert on this subject, but putting together the fact that "The last guy she was with really hit all of her buttons." and "She did ask if I wanted to invite a BBC over this weekend.", I would say that she may have been feeling herself going down that path. I would be interested to know if in the nearly 7 months since this post, if she has been able to stop it before it went "too far".

We have talked about it quite a bit since then. As she put's it, its fun, but certainly not a high priority for her. She tells me she is perfectly happy with our sex life, but does like a bit of variety at times. She really prefers gang-bangs/multiple men over vs just having an individual guy.

She wants me to remain in control of what other guys get to fuck her and how often... We actually came up with a game where the better 'service' she gives me, the more often she gets shared. Talk about a win win situation.

Back