How much BBC before she becomes addicted?

3waypleasure

Couple
From
CA, US
As swingers, my wife has been with quite a few BBC over the years. This has been infrequent, maybe one per year. She has had good sex with some, but nothing she would consider mind blowing. The last guy she was with really hit all of her buttons. Its been about a month. Since then, she has been always wet, crazy horny, constantly wanting sex with me. Our entire goal here is to just keep things spicy, not change our life in any way. Which this was a major success in that respect.

I imagine that it is like any 'feel good *******' that it takes repeated usage to become addicted. I don't mind her fucking others, but we do it entirely for her, not me. She is the same way, doesn't get much from watching me but is OK with it. I just don't want to ever get to the point she is no longer satisfied by me. She did ask if I wanted to invite a BBC over this weekend. I'm thinking its too soon.

Both our views are if we don't see each other as the main source of sexual satisfaction, there is little point in being married. We are both in agreement that if either of us feels less attracted to each other because of any of our activities, we quit immediately and work on us. This has worked for us in the past. I feel that by doing this more frequently it would add un-necessary risk to our relationship.

At what point does it change from an occasional 'treat' to an 'addiction', and the husband becomes less desirable? Does a woman feel herself going down that path before hand, and can just stop before it goes too far?

The first part of what you've written is similar to us, occasional sex with black guys, that really gets my libido going and I get very horny for a time during and after seeing someone else.
But where we differ is my hubby is no longer my main source of sexual satisfaction, I get mine now from the occasional meet, a regular ex bf I see now and again who I do BDSM with, and my dildoes. My hubby mainly masturbates for his pleasure. However, me and hubby are still very close and we still love each other very much, I can't imagine being with another guy permanently.
I have managed to keep it as occasional treat and hubby is present on our 'special nights'. I do think it is an addiction because when I have stopped seeing guys I start to really miss it after a while. I think it's a self confidence thing too as I when I meet guys, or post pics, I feel more desirable.
I suppose we've found a good place in our marriage at the moment, I'm not sure though if I could stop it if I wanted.

The first part of what you've written is similar to us, occasional sex with black guys, that really gets my libido going and I get very horny for a time during and after seeing someone else.
But where we differ is my hubby is no longer my main source of sexual satisfaction, I get mine now from the occasional meet, a regular ex bf I see now and again who I do BDSM with, and my dildoes. My hubby mainly masturbates for his pleasure. However, me and hubby are still very close and we still love each other very much, I can't imagine being with another guy permanently.
I have managed to keep it as occasional treat and hubby is present on our 'special nights'. I do think it is an addiction because when I have stopped seeing guys I start to really miss it after a while. I think it's a self confidence thing too as I when I meet guys, or post pics, I feel more desirable.
I suppose we've found a good place in our marriage at the moment, I'm not sure though if I could stop it if I wanted.
And you are desirable! For sure!!!

I feel that by doing this more frequently it would add un-necessary risk to our relationship. At what point does it change from an occasional 'treat' to an 'addiction', and the husband becomes less desirable? Does a woman feel herself going down that path before hand, and can just stop before it goes too far?
My ex-g/f would be the right person to answer this. Maybe you should make the same question to your wife.
For what's worth, our rel never progressed, precisely because it was a lot of BBC at once when we were still dating. Bad stuff. She says it's the color and their ways. It's not size. If they don't come home she gets out. She can't live without. Not a cliche. I don't think you can avoid it. But you can discuss it.

As swingers, my wife has been with quite a few BBC over the years. This has been infrequent, maybe one per year. She has had good sex with some, but nothing she would consider mind blowing. The last guy she was with really hit all of her buttons. Its been about a month. Since then, she has been always wet, crazy horny, constantly wanting sex with me. Our entire goal here is to just keep things spicy, not change our life in any way. Which this was a major success in that respect.

I imagine that it is like any 'feel good *******' that it takes repeated usage to become addicted. I don't mind her fucking others, but we do it entirely for her, not me. She is the same way, doesn't get much from watching me but is OK with it. I just don't want to ever get to the point she is no longer satisfied by me. She did ask if I wanted to invite a BBC over this weekend. I'm thinking its too soon.

Both our views are if we don't see each other as the main source of sexual satisfaction, there is little point in being married. We are both in agreement that if either of us feels less attracted to each other because of any of our activities, we quit immediately and work on us. This has worked for us in the past. I feel that by doing this more frequently it would add un-necessary risk to our relationship.

At what point does it change from an occasional 'treat' to an 'addiction', and the husband becomes less desirable? Does a woman feel herself going down that path before hand, and can just stop before it goes too far?

I am by no means an expert on this subject, but putting together the fact that "The last guy she was with really hit all of her buttons." and "She did ask if I wanted to invite a BBC over this weekend.", I would say that she may have been feeling herself going down that path. I would be interested to know if in the nearly 7 months since this post, if she has been able to stop it before it went "too far".

So for me you have to separate sex for love and sex for fun. Since she is your wife and you her husband you undoubtedly share a connection and feeling that only you two have. If that is not true then I think there is a lot bigger issue than just sex. Like I said though sex with swinging or whatever you refer to it as is mostly about the fun and good feelings. It is something you enjoy doing and maybe she just found her current favorite flavor. And as with anything fun we like to do it frequently. The fact she is telling you and asking you tells you that she is concerned about how you feel about it and your thoughts on it. The downside is yes you and her might have sex less or maybe not but that doesn't necessarily means she loves you any less. Always the best policy would be to sit down and openly talk about any of this that is bothering you with her.

There is certainly a great difference between love and sex, but it is not less true that many people involved in some unconventional sexual practices or lifestyles finally find the monogamous/heterosexual/vanilla sex boring or tasteless. Or at least marital sex does not produce the same level of excitement due the lack of novelty.

On the other hand, I think sex is one of the human skills with the biggest differences in expertise among individuals. If a husband hasn't got a great physique, size, attractiveness, stamina or experience, her wife may probably find a better lover. And the contrast between the levels of gratification that she gets can be even cruel.

Last edited:
We were swinger at the beginning. After an adventure with bbc hubby asked me to have another bbc. We were younger than now and we had more free times. So was a little period I met bbc and whites. After brief we changed the mix, no more white guys. if fidelity was judged by white color, I am faithful to my husband for at least 5 years.

I know I was addicted from the very first experience. I never experienced such pleasure before. My husband talked me into it. The original plan was for me to only give the black guy a blowjob. But I quickly changed my mind and it was not long before he was taking me bareback. I loved being bad in front of my husband and he loved watching. I still play with that very same man seven years later.

I cannot speak for ALL Black men but I rarely have a 'one hit wonder'. Most of the time, my meetings become regular or even my hotwife GF. Maybe it depends on the guy's level of commitment to total satisfaction? Who knows...
I much rather learn a woman 100% and please her over and over
:devil::sex:

Last edited:
For me it was also after the first BBC. Granted, he was also very skilled, knew exactly which buttons to push. I had never had an orgasm with my hubby because he is very small and not very skilled. I had several orgasms that very first night with a BBC. Nowadays, hubby and I are best friends and mates, but the sex part is reserved for other men. We both like it that way.

For me it was also after the first BBC. Granted, he was also very skilled, knew exactly which buttons to push. I had never had an orgasm with my hubby because he is very small and not very skilled. I had several orgasms that very first night with a BBC. Nowadays, hubby and I are best friends and mates, but the sex part is reserved for other men. We both like it that way.
ONLY TAKES ONE TIME! :devil:

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/our-first-bbc-experience.81685/#post-1239041

Back