How Many Inches Are Too Much?

I have been with women who don't like big cocks over 8" inches and you know what, all I did was just not put more than 8" inches in their pussy even though I could have put more!♠️

A vag can a does expand but there is a limit to how much. For me, about 9" is it, then my cervix gets hit and that's no fun. Really, I love girth best. About 8" is ideal in length but give me that stretching thickness!

Between past white BFs and husband I’ve never had anyone remotely big. Hardly even average size at best but they got the job done more or less. Ladies is there a size where you just say “put that away?”

View attachment 7366402

View attachment 7366405View attachment 7366406
I met Connie in a black and white chatroom and she never seen a big black cock and wanted to see pictures of mine. I didn't show her any and said that I had either the longest or fattest cock she ever had in her pussy. She said all men lie.
She lived in Vegas and told her that if I was lying I would pay for her plane tickets and hotel room and she could call me a liar. If I was right. She had to apologize.
She came to NY got a room and I came over

She was petite red hair.
Hugged her and walked her to side of bed and told her to get on her knees and close her eyes
I stood in front of her face pulled out my cock rubbed it on her pale skin until I was rock hard. Stepped back
Open your eyes
When she saw me
She said "it's too big!"
Not expecting that answer
I started pulling up my shorts
She said
No no
Is it too big?
Do you want it?
She said nothing
Open your mouth and she did
Was I lying?
She said no
I'm i the biggest cock you've ever seen?
She admitted I was

"

My wife has been consistent over the years - her view is that 7-8" is perfect (for her), 6" will do (I'm about 5.5). Larger than 8 and she insists on "special positions" to avoid discomfort. She will ask him to "ride her high" while in missionary so that he can't get the full length in because in her words "it doesn't feel good banging against her cervix." The sex turns to work to accomodate and that's not why she's in our bed with him. My wife wouldn't just say "put that away" (it's a great question, by the way!), having brought a personable, attractive well-hung male into our bedroom or her hotel room, she'd still want to undress him, make out with him, and otherwise enjoy every aspect of him, but she'd finish him with one of her fantastic knob jobs. He wouldn't leave unsatisfied. Then, it's my time.......

Back