How can you tell

well it used to be easy. Then some people liked the look and used it.

Ankle Bracelets used to be a thing. In many cases still are. Don’t trust the Delicate one that read “Hot” or “Hot Momma”. Look for a Heavier Cuban Chain (it’s still fairly light) with a Tennis Plake. Some Ladies wear Toe Rings (how ever the Pride People have adopted this one). Then there are Tee Shirt People with sayings like I Fuck Around printed on them. Problem Today is there is a lot of Angry People out there.

We’ve never worn anything and don’t see if often in the swinger world. Most common these days is a black ring on the right hand, but even that isn’t a guarantee. We’ve actually been busted simply by the vibe we give out.
The wife is eager to be flirted with. If you see a hot house wife, just start chatting w her. They may not all work out, but you would be amazed out how many are eager to flirt and feel wanted when a guy does so.

We’ve never worn anything and don’t see if often in the swinger world. Most common these days is a black ring on the right hand, but even that isn’t a guarantee. We’ve actually been busted simply by the vibe we give out.
The wife is eager to be flirted with. If you see a hot house wife, just start chatting w her. They may not all work out, but you would be amazed out how many are eager to flirt and feel wanted when a guy does so.
What's your reaction when guys do flirt with her and has it ever led to more?

Sadly things have not progressed too far w just flirting. She’s a busy soccer mom and not around too many single fellas that would hit on her. BUT!, she had been working closely w our *******’s HS lacrosse coach as a team mom. Black male of course. They would have innocent text until one day it wasn’t. He is married w *******. They chatted and teased. She even sent him some sexy pics. Because he was married and there was some coaching drama vs the school, we played it smart and didn’t let it go any further. While the wife and I don’t mind being outed, we couldn’t risk the ******* being the gossip of the school.
She also flirted w other BM guys, but nothing has gone further to date. We have plenty of options from the different swinger/IR sites. She still knows she has an open hall pass to make something happen on her own.

Sadly things have not progressed too far w just flirting. She’s a busy soccer mom and not around too many single fellas that would hit on her. BUT!, she had been working closely w our *******’s HS lacrosse coach as a team mom. Black male of course. They would have innocent text until one day it wasn’t. He is married w *******. They chatted and teased. She even sent him some sexy pics. Because he was married and there was some coaching drama vs the school, we played it smart and didn’t let it go any further. While the wife and I don’t mind being outed, we couldn’t risk the ******* being the gossip of the school.
She also flirted w other BM guys, but nothing has gone further to date. We have plenty of options from the different swinger/IR sites. She still knows she has an open hall pass to make something happen on her

She also flirted w other BM guys, but nothing has gone further to date. We have plenty of options from the different swinger/IR sites. She still knows she has an open hall pass to make something happen on her own.
All my experiences have come from online but the more I've done the more curious I am about the wives I see in real life especially working at a retail store where I see lots of hot wives and milfs it constantly runs through my mind lol

Also do you ever come to Michigan?

Also do you ever come to Michigan?
Sorry, but rarely. Women want to feel desired and attractive. Married women don’t always get enough of that from their husbands. Even if they do, they still enjoy knowing others find them attractive too. Working in retail is perfect. Just be flirty and friendly and it’s very likely you will find dirty vixen eager to flirt.

We can all debate why the IR fantasy exists and no one seems to mind the BBC stereotype either. Even my wife’s non swinger friends secretly talk about BBC. We’ve also found that black guys just have a different swagger. She finds it intriguing and peaks her interest. Enjoy your flirting!

Sorry, but rarely. Women want to feel desired and attractive. Married women don’t always get enough of that from their husbands. Even if they do, they still enjoy knowing others find them attractive too. Working in retail is perfect. Just be flirty and friendly and it’s very likely you will find dirty vixen eager to flirt.

We can all debate why the IR fantasy exists and no one seems to mind the BBC stereotype either. Even my wife’s non swinger friends secretly talk about BBC. We’ve also found that black guys just have a different swagger. She finds it intriguing and peaks her interest. Enjoy your flirting!
Thanks for the insight and advice

She definitely can hmu

Back