How can you tell

So I've been a bull for about 3 years and every couple I've met with was online. Now I know online isn't the only way it happens so I'm curious how do couples and hot wives show that she's available during regular life stuff such as "shopping at a store"

Well, you kind of answered your question yourself when you’re actually looking for that type of situation you’re much more open and available to pursue it when you’re out and about shopping for a pair of socks for your niece or you’re at the grocery store in a pair of sweats, and a T-shirt you’re not really looking for contacts appropriate time and place always takes precedence

So I've been a bull for about 3 years and every couple I've met with was online. Now I know online isn't the only way it happens so I'm curious how do couples and hot wives show that she's available during regular life stuff such as "shopping at a store"
Not sure if I have planned on meeting guys while shopping. Although I have before. I think like Annie said it’s timing and situation at that current time.

Not sure if I have planned on meeting guys while shopping. Although I have before. I think like Annie said it’s timing and situation at that current time.
I'm sure if a guy ran into my wife in public and she was interested she wouldn't be opposed to being approached. But she is t advertising it. So yeah...it's like finding the needle in a pile of needles that all look the same.

how do couples and hot wives show that she's available during regular life stuff
I guess you have to read the signals.
My wife has flirted with servers at restaurants and have gotten their phone numbers on the bills.
The gym is a great place to be open that she's interested. You'll be surprised how easy it is to get up close & personal with a hot fit black guy in a gym and feel their package in their gym shorts.
My wife loves flirting but does not carry thru as she has a long term Bull and is not into 1-night stands.

Back