How can I set my first BBC gangbang?

sexyPAWG

Female
I'm single and recently turned 30, I've always wanted to experience a gangbang with several BBC but I have no clue about how to set one up. How does one manage to experience something like that? Are there companies that offer this? is there a directory of these companies?

I want to be able to choose the guys gangbanging me
I don't want disrespectful or abusive people
I don't want to record it, just live the experience.

Is the any way to pull this off by myself here in the US or abroad?

I'm clueless so If you know anything please leave a comment.

I'm single and recently turned 30, I've always wanted to experience a gangbang with several BBC but I have no clue about how to set one up. How does one manage to experience something like that? Are there companies that offer this? is there a directory of these companies?

You’re definitely in an advantageous part of your life to make it happen. Don’t concern yourself with sites and whatnot.

Meet a guy and be upfront about your expectations and desires. It should take of itself from there. There’s no shortage of men willing to GB, but there’s a shortage of women willing to. You’re good.

The easiest way assuming you are seeing a current bull is to let him set it up.. Set the expectations up front and let him do all the work.. It's pretty hard for you to pick out random dudes. I mean yes everyone has the same ultimate goal but it's easier if someone else does all the leg work.. Assuming you have a bull he may already have a group of guys that he knows.. And then from a safety perspective you picking out random guys might be a bit of a challenge. I mean regardless of what they say when you all chat there are still a major risk.... If you have a regular guy you're seeing at least he would have some kind of connection or your best interest at heart.. Guys can go with it all day long especially if you have 4 or 5 gainst 1...And then you would also have to worry about scheduling different guys or guys not showing up or guys being disrespectful.... Or guys coming in late it is a lot for you to track. Let alone you don't want to see it get out of hand..... If one guy thinks he's better than all the rest or tries to dominate the group then ultimately everyone loses And you won't get the full experience that you had anticipated!!! Remember you want to be the star of the show and not have a lot of major distractions while having fun. So there should be at least a little bit of structure.. Let your bull deal with all the distractions and be in charge of keeping things in order. With 4 or 5 guys that don't know each other there will be problems..... Problems you shouldn't have to deal with...So if you don't have a regular guy or at least a guy you have met on a handful of occasions then start there first... Let him know what Your ultimate goal is.... I hope this helps!!!

I would like to know how you do this also! Let us know please

I have a friend that does one annually now. She started it around 10-11 years ago at this point and now has another friend join her. She's the party planner type so she preferred to do everything herself. The way she started was selecting 3 of her male friends that she trusted and was attracted to. She made sure we were all compatible by getting us together to hangout. In this case, it was watching Star Trek. Anyone that didn't click was removed and replaced with another friend until. This is how she vetted us and she didn't tell us any of this either. Once she had the team, she asked us if we'd be down during one of our hangout days. She laid out her vision, the rules, and set a date. Privately she selected a bouncer as well. A guy that she trust to gauge the vibe within the guys, keep things in order, and keep her safe should things get out of hand. That was me. Big rule was getting checked and showing her at least a week before the party. Once the big rules were set, it was like organizing any other party.

If you aren't the planner type, ask a friend that you trust and will be there to do it but you really should still be involved with it so you aren't caught by surprise with anything.

Hope that helps!

I have a friend that does one annually now. She started it around 10-11 years ago at this point and now has another friend join her. She's the party planner type so she preferred to do everything herself. The way she started was selecting 3 of her male friends that she trusted and was attracted to. She made sure we were all compatible by getting us together to hangout. In this case, it was watching Star Trek. Anyone that didn't click was removed and replaced with another friend until. This is how she vetted us and she didn't tell us any of this either. Once she had the team, she asked us if we'd be down during one of our hangout days. She laid out her vision, the rules, and set a date. Privately she selected a bouncer as well. A guy that she trust to gauge the vibe within the guys, keep things in order, and keep her safe should things get out of hand. That was me. Big rule was getting checked and showing her at least a week before the party. Once the big rules were set, it was like organizing any other party.

If you aren't the planner type, ask a friend that you trust and will be there to do it but you really should still be involved with it so you aren't caught by surprise with anything.

Hope that helps!
When I was younger, I tried to do one every month, which looking back now is insane. But annually sounds nice now. Maybe even one every 6 months or so.

When I was younger, I tried to do one every month, which looking back now is insane. But annually sounds nice now. Maybe even one every 6 months or so.
Yea that's tough. Monthly was her initial goal too but she said, like you, it's like herding cats getting everyone together, even for sex lol. It was nearly a year later when she had the next one so she just went with that.

Back