Houston party scene / bars/ nightlife

HTownHotwife

Couple
From
PA, US
Hello all,

My wife is a true exhibitionist. Likes to dress up, sexy clothes, and have people looking at her, so she can choose the right one.

It is part of the play and her fantasy. Not much into booking a meet up at a hotel. She likes to play like this, have a black guy approach me, strike a conversation, and ask me for permission to fuck her, etc. really turns her on. Dripping wet. Amazing.

What are the places in Houston that we can go, show off her assets and find some BBC?

By the way, we started walking Memorial park after 10PM lately. We saw some nice black man exercizing there and now we are making it a routine :). She is the brunette tattoe with super tight body. Always with me by her side :). If you want to play at the park also lets us know

Hello all,

My wife is a true exhibitionist. Likes to dress up, sexy clothes, and have people looking at her, so she can choose the right one.

It is part of the play and her fantasy. Not much into booking a meet up at a hotel. She likes to play like this, have a black guy approach me, strike a conversation, and ask me for permission to fuck her, etc. really turns her on. Dripping wet. Amazing.

What are the places in Houston that we can go, show off her assets and find some BBC?

By the way, we started walking Memorial park after 10PM lately. We saw some nice black man exercizing there and now we are making it a routine :). She is the brunette tattoe with super tight body. Always with me by her side :). If you want to play at the park also lets us know

Hello all,

This is one of my favorite things. Watching a hotwife do her thing in public. I have approached 3 so far or at least I thought they were hotwives lol. I travel to Houston weekly (here now - staying in Woodlands area) and would be more than happy to support all things hotwife activity. DM if interested.

People tend to dress nice. Men tend to wear button up shirts.
Thanks. Though I am a serious Converse wearer (collect actually), I still like rocking some slacks and dress shoes or boots, and wanted to make sure of the code before going. If this hurricane that is coming skips us, I might check it out this weekend.

Back