Hotwife Seeking Vacation Bull - Denver, CO area Sept. 27th Through October 2nd

BeccaForBBC93

Couple
Real Person
Husband and I will be in the Denver area on vacation from September 27th through October 2nd. We are new-ish to the lifestyle (less than a year now) so are looking for a preferably more experienced bull (but we're open to newer ones too if the chemistry is there.)

Serious inquiries only. Apologies for being so picky, but we will not consider any bull unless they meet the following criteria. These are non-negotiable:

-Dark skinned (obviously)
-Age from 25-55
-At least 5'10" in height
-BBC that is at LEAST 7" in length AND at LEAST 5" in circumference.
-Clean, and willing to submit and report a full health test, with full disclosure to husband and I (We will reimburse 100% for this and are willing to do the same in return).

Hope to hear from many handsome bulls!

<3 Becca

Attachments

• QOSpic04 - Copy.png
    QOSpic04 - Copy.png
    867.5 KB · Views: 235
I’ll be your huckleberry! I live in the Denver area & would love to entertain you on your vacation. I believe I meet all the criteria stated above. Feel free to DM me or you can also shoot me a message on Kik @StiffMorningWood.

Husband and I will be in the Denver area on vacation from September 27th through October 2nd. We are new-ish to the lifestyle (less than a year now) so are looking for a preferably more experienced bull (but we're open to newer ones too if the chemistry is there.)

Serious inquiries only. Apologies for being so picky, but we will not consider any bull unless they meet the following criteria. These are non-negotiable:

-Dark skinned (obviously)
-Age from 25-55
-At least 5'10" in height
-BBC that is at LEAST 7" in length AND at LEAST 5" in circumference.
-Clean, and willing to submit and report a full health test, with full disclosure to husband and I (We will reimburse 100% for this and are willing to do the same in return).

Hope to hear from many handsome bulls!

<3 Becca
God I'd love to see that

Back