Hotwife by night mom by day

nomad2022

Male
Gold Member
In my personal opinion the discretion of being a hotwife adds to the passion. The hotwife lifestyle is fun but finding the right match can be exhausting at times. I’ve been fortunate to meet a couple of real hotwives and it’s always a treat when likeminded individuals meet!

Attachments

• IMG_6989.jpeg
    IMG_6989.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 201
  • IMG_6998.jpeg
    IMG_6998.jpeg
    767.9 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_7002.jpeg
    IMG_7002.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_6999.jpeg
    IMG_6999.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 202
  • IMG_6994.jpeg
    IMG_6994.jpeg
    692.3 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_6995.jpeg
    IMG_6995.jpeg
    750.3 KB · Views: 202
Love being perfect wife for husband while cucking him for our black friend and his BBC. I love riding our friend and cumming on his big cock. I love feeling his cum shoot inside me. I love going home with his cum and having hubby clean me up then fuck me. I have been doing this since we met when I was 20. I love strange cock and then going back home to hubby its a total turn on. My pussy full of black cum and my white husband seeing it drip out of his wifes pussy.
LakeGeorgeAugust2011 220.jpgmaragain 011.jpg

Love being perfect wife for husband while cucking him for our black friend and his BBC. I love riding our friend and cumming on his big cock. I love feeling his cum shoot inside me. I love going home with his cum and having hubby clean me up then fuck me. I have been doing this since we met when I was 20. I love strange cock and then going back home to hubby its a total turn on. My pussy full of black cum and my white husband seeing it drip out of his wifes pussy.
View attachment 7411363View attachment 7411365
lovely bald pussy mmmmm

Ich liebe es, die perfekte Ehefrau für meinen Mann zu sein, während ich ihn für unseren schwarzen Freund und seinen BBC besaufe. Ich liebe es, auf unserem Freund zu reiten und auf seinem großen Schwanz zu kommen. Ich liebe es, sein Sperma in mir spritzen zu spüren. Ich liebe es, mit seinem Sperma nach Hause zu gehen und mich von meinem Mann sauber machen und dann ficken zu lassen. Ich mache das, seit wir uns kennengelernt haben, als ich 20 war. Ich liebe fremde Schwänze und dann nach Hause zu meinem Mann zu gehen, ist total antörnend. Meine Muschi ist voller schwarzem Sperma und mein weißer Ehemann sieht, wie es aus der Muschi seiner Frau tropft.
Du machst deinen Mann bestimmt sehr glücklich

Gotta love those bareback sluts !

In my personal opinion the discretion of being a hotwife adds to the passion. The hotwife lifestyle is fun but finding the right match can be exhausting at times. I’ve been fortunate to meet a couple of real hotwives and it’s always a treat when likeminded individuals meet!
I LOVE this! I think being a hotwife is awesome and the source of a LOT of fun for all involved!

wh1t3-mrr2.gif

First, you look gorgeous babe! Second, agreed it can be exhausting. So many guys are like here’s a low quality bathroom dick pic now let’s have sex loool

Back