Hottest things said during dirty talk

Sogliano

Couple
My GF haven’t gone black (yet) but here’s the top fantasies we had during sex

how she would like a big cock inside her (obvious I know
- it helps if I’m playing with my hands. She LOVES it when I go with four fingers. Also, when I add two fingers while I’m inside her

how often she should go black
- she said maybe we could try once a month, I suggested once a week and she came immediately

having her bull sleep over
- so they can fuck the next morning too

having a dinner date
- we talked how she would be flirting with him, maybe touch him under the table, then take him to the bedroom while I’m cleaning up the table. I’d then walk in the room and find them already naked on our bed

having a bull fuck her bareback
- she said she likes the idea, apparently it’s better for women not just guys. She wants to feel him completely

going to a naked beach and meeting someone

going to a sex party but only fucking black guys
- she loves playing with the idea of being black only

let me know if you got something else, my girl is quite open to new fantasies but I run out of ideas lol

Add these to your fantasy list:
- she's out running errands and starts sending you pics of her sucking and fucking a guy she just met
- take her to an adult theater where she is the center of attention in the theater area. Put her in a booth where she's blowing every cock that comes through the glory holes.

My GF haven’t gone black (yet) but here’s the top fantasies we had during sex

how she would like a big cock inside her (obvious I know
- it helps if I’m playing with my hands. She LOVES it when I go with four fingers. Also, when I add two fingers while I’m inside her

how often she should go black
- she said maybe we could try once a month, I suggested once a week and she came immediately

having her bull sleep over
- so they can fuck the next morning too

having a dinner date
- we talked how she would be flirting with him, maybe touch him under the table, then take him to the bedroom while I’m cleaning up the table. I’d then walk in the room and find them already naked on our bed

having a bull fuck her bareback
- she said she likes the idea, apparently it’s better for women not just guys. She wants to feel him completely

going to a naked beach and meeting someone

going to a sex party but only fucking black guys
- she loves playing with the idea of being black only

let me know if you got something else, my girl is quite open to new fantasies but I run out of ideas lol
a lot of couple have such fantasies, i think...

Back