Horny Wife While I’m Recovering From Surgery

Final93

Couple
From
CA, US
2 months ago i severely broke my foot which recently required surgery. It has been impossible for us to have any physical intimacy while im in recovery. I am posting a pic of her that i took about a month before my injury in a hotel room when we were on a trip together. Thing is i never sent this to her yet i found it on her phone while she was sexting with my best friend.

Attachments

• IMG_2642.jpeg
    IMG_2642.jpeg
    553.4 KB · Views: 230
2 months ago i severely broke my foot which recently required surgery. It has been impossible for us to have any physical intimacy while im in recovery. I am posting a pic of her that i took about a month before my injury in a hotel room when we were on a trip together. Thing is i never sent this to her yet i found it on her phone while she was sexting with my best friend.
He pounding her hot pussy??

What a nice friend, to step up and fuck your wife, while you are down for the count.
He has a nice big cock, so you will probably always be in the second spot from now on, when it comes to your wife's preferred sexual partners.
Make sure to let her and your friend know you think it's okay, and thank your friend. It will put both their minds at ease, so they can enjoy their sex even more. Play your cards right, and you might even get to watch, when your friend comes over to fuck your wife in front of you.

Back