Honestly taking a break possibly

Woken787

Male
Real Person
I am a virgin bbc essentially but I am on a personal journey to save up my seed and going to remain celibate for a bit due to not having luck with starting with dating nor intimacy in general so I'm going to take a break for b2w for a bit

Swinger dating sites. I meant SLS.com, sdc.com. These are two of the most popular. Dating, hookups, parties are all there. I don’t trust this site. There you have validations. Believe me, if your decent looking and have game you will find willing ladies.
Sdc for the west coast and sls for the east. Though it's been a few years. FetLife is gaining on both I think. And free

What's that? SDS or sdc?
As noted by others both are swingers sites. There are far more couples on there than singles but the occasional unicorn and a fair amount of single guys. To contact anyone on SDC you’ll need to have a paid membership. That usually weeds out the fakes. And you’ll find a lot of couples will post that if they are looking for a single….they’ll reach out to you.
But I can vouch that couples do indeed reach out to singles. We’ve found a few there when we were in the mood for a mfm.
Quiver is another decent site too. I like their platform better as you can post comments on people’s pictures. That gets their attention. And if they like you…they’ll reach out.
Cheers.

Swinger dating sites. I meant SLS.com, sdc.com. These are two of the most popular. Dating, hookups, parties are all there. I don’t trust this site. There you have validations. Believe me, if your decent looking and have game you will find willing ladies.
FAKE PROFILE!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1116.jpeg
    IMG_1116.jpeg
    133.2 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1115.jpeg
    IMG_1115.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 6
Back