Holloween costume ideas for hotwife & cuckold

cuckcouple530

Couple
Real Person
So as title says. I'm just wondering does anyone have any good ideas on a suitable costume for hotwife and cuckold that possibly gets out the message pretty clear that wife is a hotwife and hubby a cuck? We went to the holloween store recently but there still bringing stuff in.

So as title says. I'm just wondering does anyone have any good ideas on a suitable costume for hotwife and cuckold that possibly gets out the message pretty clear that wife is a hotwife and hubby a cuck? We went to the holloween store recently but there still bringing stuff in.

Retail Halloween stores are pretty generic and vanilla. You should try Amazon Or Etsy, or online adult themed stores for the best costumes

in terms of a costume to "send a message", there are adult themed shops that sell QOS apparel - it doesn't get more clear than that . Check out @Cervixcomand3r He specializes in all kind of Qos gear 👙♠️

As for cucks... you can just simply wear a bow tie or like a Lock and Key collar around your neck with a chain attached, to symbolize meaning you a BLACK OWNED Cuck 🔗♠️ 😈

post update pictures

Retail Halloween stores are pretty generic and vanilla. You should try Amazon Or Etsy, or online adult themed stores for the best costumes

in terms of a costume to "send a message", there are adult themed shops that sell QOS apparel - it doesn't get more clear than that . Check out @Cervixcomand3r He specializes in all kind of Qos gear 👙♠️

As for cucks... you can just simply wear a bow tie or like a Lock and Key collar around your neck with a chain attached, to symbolize meaning you a BLACK OWNED Cuck 🔗♠️ 😈

post update pictures
I think THISSSS something with QOS on it is what we would go for but yes they are pretty vanilla im going to check out etsy prob has better selection then amazon in terms of selection . Thanks for the idea also
Not really hotwife specific but I definitely got a lot of attention when I wore this
View attachment 7485938
This looks very very sexy them you for sharing and no doubt about it that you're were getting lots of looks

Back