(Hire Me) Certified Stretch Therapist. Let me stretch your body then stretch your holes.

Vjbags

Male
Real Person
I’m a Certified Stretch Therapist in the Richmond, VA area. I just started my business and am looking to build clientele. What better way then serving wives that so desperately need to relax. I offer assisted stretching that can help you recover from that workout or get rid of nagging pain.

After that if you need any other areas stretched most others can’t get to I am happy to help anyway I can. 😈😉

I’d like to get to know you if you’re in, near, or visit the area. My dm’s are open.

I’ve always had a fancy of being at work doing my job and fucking someone’s wife. Let make that come true. I’d love to see how some of you wives would come to my studio space or show up to your door while I’m making a house call. It be even better if your husband was funding it. 😈

Attachments

• IMG_5453.jpeg
    IMG_5453.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 57
  • IMG_8861.jpeg
    IMG_8861.jpeg
    325.3 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_8860.jpeg
    IMG_8860.jpeg
    147 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_8859.jpeg
    IMG_8859.jpeg
    408 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
I’m a Certified Stretch Therapist in the Richmond, VA area. I just started my business and am looking to build clientele. What better way then serving wives that so desperately need to relax. I offer assisted stretching that can help you recover from that workout or get rid of nagging pain.

After that if you need any other areas stretched most others can’t get to I am happy to help anyway I can. 😈😉

I’d like to get to know you if you’re in, near, or visit the area. My dm’s are open.

I’ve always had a fancy of being at work doing my job and fucking someone’s wife. Let make that come true. I’d love to see how some of you wives would come to my studio space or show up to your door while I’m making a house call. It be even better if your husband was funding it. 😈
God..that is a sexy advertisement.

So sexy. I'd have my wife try that

Back