High point nc area

I have watched tge wife take a few bbc's last was 3 years ago a black neighbor. She would spend the night an come home in the morning when he went to work.

Before that she had a black guy we meet online at a gym club in Greensboro she took a tour an he ended up stripping her clothes off an fucking her in the body measuring room.

He then fucked her in front of me at our house.

She worked in the hospital and had met a security guard on a Saturday and he said he saw an played with her tits. While she was stroking his thick long cock saying damn.

I posted .any different areas within this sight that's for sure. But for me it was tge excitement of watching her kissed felt up and slowly stripped.

I sent her to a
Black males apartment in Greensboro for a 60.00 massage. I wish he get back in contact an tell me all that took place. Asked her when she got back home.

She said it wasn't a massage it was .ore of feeling her up an getting her off. She went to his apartment with a sports bra on an spandex shorts. She said she was welcomed an lead to the room. Where she was to get undressed and she said he tgen came in an started rubbing her.

Now he did say in an email that he had stuck his dick in her. For me I would love to hear from him the truth what all happened.

Attachments

• Wife in action (119).jpg
    Wife in action (119).jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
Back