Hi.

How many men want to have a sexy "mama" fantasy?

• Oh yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I am part Indian henseforth I go by Whitebird. I am looking for a handsome white man-who would like to enjoy fun experiences-as a-you guessed it-cuckhold. I am a cuckholdress in training and some of you enjoy-maybe we can make a deal where you cuck for me and then can do a little bdsm on me later. I need a white man to be a cuch for me and my Black bull. It will be on the sly-very under wraps. I need to cut loose-enjoy being the sensual sexy 37 year old Mama. You cucks want a sexy Mamas tit to suck on? You better get ready help cleaning that black cock and you will have one of the sexiest Mama figures you have ever wanted. And I love to fuck very hard-and out in the open without being arrested. Behind the walls without being seen. Let me know.

I am part Indian henseforth I go by Whitebird. I am looking for a handsome white man-who would like to enjoy fun experiences-as a-you guessed it-cuckhold. I am a cuckholdress in training and some of you enjoy-maybe we can make a deal where you cuck for me and then can do a little bdsm on me later. I need a white man to be a cuch for me and my Black bull. It will be on the sly-very under wraps. I need to cut loose-enjoy being the sensual sexy 37 year old Mama. You cucks want a sexy Mamas tit to suck on? You better get ready help cleaning that black cock and you will have one of the sexiest Mama figures you have ever wanted. And I love to fuck very hard-and out in the open without being arrested. Behind the walls without being seen. Let me know.
wanna try a BBC ;)

Back