Hi from Russian Milf)))

LanaMetelina

Female
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Russia
Hi, everybody. My name is Svetlana, I'm from Russia. My husband and I love a cuckold relationship, we have a regular lover and my husband likes to watch me have sex with him. Interested in communicating with like-minded people on the topic of sexwife and cuckold to expand your horizons in this topic and gain new experience)))

Attachments

• P91025-095926.jpg
    P91025-095926.jpg
    788.2 KB · Views: 194
  • DSCN8523.jpg
    DSCN8523.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 192
Доброй ночи))) Спасибо за комплимент моей груди))) У моего любовника средний член и он удовлетворяет меня по-полной,так как прекрасно понимает тему sw и знает,как завести нас с мужем. Поэтому все мои дырки открыты для него. Секса с черным пока не было,но такая мечта есть.

Hi, everybody. My name is Svetlana, I'm from Russia. My husband and I love a cuckold relationship, we have a regular lover and my husband likes to watch me have sex with him. Interested in communicating with like-minded people on the topic of sexwife and cuckold to expand your horizons in this topic and gain new experience)))
Beautiful

So sexy would love to enjoy with you sexy :) based in Sweden Stockholm and can travel.

Back