Hi everyone!

Megan469

Female
From
TX, US
Hi y'all, I'm Megan. Just joined and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I have been exploring BBC for the last 4 years. It's been amazing and I have learned so much about my kinks! Looking forward to talking with y'all and exploring more :) Please let me know if I should do anything on this site, or what I should look out for. Thanks!

Hi y'all, I'm Megan. Just joined and thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. I have been exploring BBC for the last 4 years. It's been amazing and I have learned so much about my kinks! Looking forward to talking with y'all and exploring more :) Please let me know if I should do anything on this site, or what I should look out for. Thanks!
welcome Megan - its so nice to see you :)
hope you have fun on here.

welcome to the site

This site has a verification process that gives you access to another part of this site, and you’re also given a badge of authenticity that signals to other members you’re real. This leads to more interaction with other legit members. Also, set up watermarks on your posted media. You can do so by going to your privacy settings. Just an added layer of protection to ensure your pics/vids aren’t stolen from you and posted elsewhere. Other than that, have fun exploring!

Welcome and enjoy!

Back