Hi everyone why do you think of my slut wife

Hi everyone, finally got my wife to try a bbc(dildo) after a few glasses. I fucked her raw till I came inside with my small white cock then just slipped a surprise shane diesel dildo I bought in secret and hid under the sheets... she went wild as wasn’t expecting it and she took the whole thing using my cum as live it went balls deep
I know she was into it when she said “oh fuck” as she says that when her orgasm is building up.
we’ve used it a few more times and I’m noticing she won’t cum with me but will with the toy. She’s slowly becoming bbc only
This was her reaction to it.
I want to see your tributes to it to show her how sexy people think she looks taking bbc. Hopefully it won’t be long before she’s taking a real hung black cock deep inside her pussy then I can lick up the creampie he leaves

Attachments

• IMG_5592.mov
    148 MB
Last edited:
Hi everyone, finally got my wife to try a bbc(dildo) after a few glasses. I fucked her raw till I came inside with my small white cock then just slipped a surprise shane diesel dildo inside her that I was hiding under the sheets... she went wild as wasn’t expecting it and she took the whole thing.
we’ve used it a few more times and I’m noticing she won’t cum with me but will with the toy. She’s slowly becoming bbc only
I want to see your tributes to it to show her how sexy people think she looks taking bbc. Hopefully it won’t be long before she’s taking a real hung black cock deep inside her pussy then I can lick up the creampie he leaves
She needs BBC.....

Hi everyone, finally got my wife to try a bbc(dildo) after a few glasses. I fucked her raw till I came inside with my small white cock then just slipped a surprise shane diesel dildo I bought in secret and hid under the sheets... she went wild as wasn’t expecting it and she took the whole thing using my cum as live it went balls deep
I know she was into it when she said “oh fuck” as she says that when her orgasm is building up.
She needs more than one dick least 4 of them 😀

this is so hot. She has a hot pussy to serve real BBC.

Looks like she’s ready for something bigger next.

Back