Hey

I just turned 18 and finished highschool I just got engaged to my boyfriend to 😞 my parents thought it was good idea stable foundation they'd never talk to me again if they knew I was on this site I'd be in big trouble my boyfriend he don't please me
at all I wouldn't even have none that sex could be way better if I hadn't seen for myself so I babysit for the Johnson every week it's nice black couple next door well they asked if I could keep an eye on there house while they were on vacation one night late I notice light on I thought if anything I left it on so I went over to turn it off so Im at bottom of steps and I hear Ms Johnson screaming bloody ******* so I run up the steps to help i rush in the room and see me Johnson and he's got his wife doggy style with a handful of her hair riding her as she screams for mercy my jaw dropsc in awe and what I seen his cock I would have never even dreamed they could be that big he noticed some one enter the room and he looked back at with a seductive smile and began fucking his wife harder and harder as if he was showing off i quickly let the room but kept watching through the crack I slid my hand down my panties and rubbed my already wet pussy I got so embarrassed I havent been back since but that big black cock stuck in my head I need that it's driving me crazy

I just turned 18 and finished highschool I just got engaged to my boyfriend to 😞 my parents thought it was good idea stable foundation they'd never talk to me again if they knew I was on this site I'd be in big trouble my boyfriend he don't please me
at all I wouldn't even have none that sex could be way better if I hadn't seen for myself so I babysit for the Johnson every week it's nice black couple next door well they asked if I could keep an eye on there house while they were on vacation one night late I notice light on I thought if anything I left it on so I went over to turn it off so Im at bottom of steps and I hear Ms Johnson screaming bloody ******* so I run up the steps to help i rush in the room and see me Johnson and he's got his wife doggy style with a handful of her hair riding her as she screams for mercy my jaw dropsc in awe and what I seen his cock I would have never even dreamed they could be that big he noticed some one enter the room and he looked back at with a seductive smile and began fucking his wife harder and harder as if he was showing off i quickly let the room but kept watching through the crack I slid my hand down my panties and rubbed my already wet pussy I got so embarrassed I havent been back since but that big black cock stuck in my head I need that it's driving me crazy
Go get it

Welcome Dear.
Its good that you realize at such a young age the benefis of having BBC in your life and your future Marriage....most Women don't realize this until their 30's or 40's.

As far as your BF goes....if he is not on board with you experiencing BBC and a possible Cuckolding Marriage.....then there are plently of Men out there who would be willing to be your Cuck Husband and be ok with you being BBC exclusive.

Ask your neighbor if you can try it or take another look. That's where the long road will open to your curiosity...

You graduated high school? How? Also, this story:
Lies No GIF

A little punctuation might cause more people to read more than the first two lines. Just saying

Back