Hello there! 💋 I'm Lilia, your petite Chinese girl in Germany x I have silky smooth skin and a petite, round booty 🍑

I have a partner and I'm very interested in hotwife/cuckold dynamics, so I'm really looking forward to experimenting with well-endowed guys! 🍆 You should be 20 cm+, handsome, not fat, healthy, respectful, and good with hygiene 😇 It's perfect if you are a bisexual (top), so you can do either me or my partner x You must be in Bremen or nearby :)

Also, be ready to verify via cam + show proofs that you are healthy + meet in a neutral place firstly, if you are serious :3

We can have fun together with my partner or alone. It depends on me and on him ^^ Also, we could potentially film something :)
I'm from Holland we can arrange something welcome

Hello there! 💋 I'm Lilia, your petite Chinese girl in Germany x I have silky smooth skin and a petite, round booty 🍑

I have a partner and I'm very interested in hotwife/cuckold dynamics, so I'm really looking forward to experimenting with well-endowed guys! 🍆 You should be 20 cm+, handsome, not fat, healthy, respectful, and good with hygiene 😇 It's perfect if you are a bisexual (top), so you can do either me or my partner x You must be in Bremen or nearby :)

Also, be ready to verify via cam + show proofs that you are healthy + meet in a neutral place firstly, if you are serious :3

We can have fun together with my partner or alone. It depends on me and on him ^^ Also, we could potentially film something :)
hi, suchst du noch? ich bin 25 und in Deutschland und ich bin auch mobil, falls du in Deutschland bist. Sag mir Bescheid, wenn du interessiert bist, und ich kann dir mehr Details über mich erzählen

hi, suchst du noch? ich bin 25 und in Deutschland und ich bin auch mobil, falls du in Deutschland bist. Sag mir Bescheid, wenn du interessiert bist, und ich kann dir mehr Details über mich erzählen
Hey! x Please verify yourself firstly

Do you have to be black?

Back