Blubullvet

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
MD, US
About five minutes after she got back to her office, Bill came into the reception area of Brenda’s office, looking for her. She saw him and asked him to come inside her office. She asked Bill to sit down, and she got up from her desk and shut the door, locking it. She returned to her desk and took a deep breath as she cast her eyes on Bill. She smiled and asked him how he was. Bill said he was okay, just didn’t like that nosy coworker asking him questions about why Brenda was looking for him. Brenda smirked and told Bill she had run into him and that he could use some lessons on tact and courtesy. Bill chuckled and nodded in agreement.

She didn’t want to waste time, so she set right in and told Bill that she was going to be working on a serious project and wanted his help. She told him that the project would be helping young black men gain steady quality employment toward helping them create strong families with a cooperative partner and form resilient communities. She followed up that statement by telling him it was a secret project and only to be worked on by someone she could put the highest trust in. She told him it was because whoever assisted her would be working directly with her, teleworking away from the office, which required good organization and timeliness.

Brenda asked him if he thought he would be interested and able to do the job. Bill looked at her and nodded saying, “That sounds like quite the undertaking and very worthwhile. I’m positive I could do it, but maybe you felt I could because you asked me here. Do you think I can do it?”

Brenda smiled and told him, “Yes Bill, I’m quite sure from your experience and work ethic that you can do it. I took the liberty of reviewing your progress reports and work history, and I have to say, it seems to me that you’ve been underemployed for a long time.”

Bill got an amused look on his face because no one had ever given him so much credit since he started working for the agency.

Brenda said, “There is one big requirement though that we need to discuss if you’re going to go forward.”

“What’s that?” Bill asked.

Brenda said to him, “A couple of questions before I tell you. Are you still single? As in, you’re not married or seriously dating anyone; And do you still live in your Maryland apartment?”

Bill replied, “Well no, I’m not married, and I don’t have a girlfriend. Is that important to fulfill this position?”

“It will be, because you’ll have to be available to spend the time necessary to do the work, and there’s a preferred location provided for you to live and work out of, if you’d be open to that... and an increase in your salary.”

Bill’s eyes got wide, and he said, chuckling, “So you’re telling me I’m going to get a raise in salary, and get a place to live and work in, all expenses paid? What’s the catch?”

“Let’s not beat around the bush, you’re going to be spending lots of time with me, and I’m going to need to know if you’ll be able to help me get rid of the pressure and stress this project is going to bring me, and I have special ways to do that,” Brenda said in a serious tone.

Bill’s gut told him to go with the flow, and he said, “Mrs. Kagon, I’m game for whatever I need to do.”

“Great!” Brenda said smiling. She opened the red folder, gave him the NDA in it, and asked him to sign it, saying he would have to do so before she gave him the details. Bill signed the paper and gave it back to Brenda. She put it back in the red folder and stood up.

“Please follow me,” she said to Bill.

Bill followed Brenda as she went to the side of her office next to a bookshelf and opened what looked like a closet. There was a coat rack, some shoes, and a few office supplies and water and such organized along the walls. She shut the door behind him and asked him to go to the back wall. Bill stood against the back wall of the closet, and Brenda stepped toward him.

“To get rid of my stress, I’m going to need some regular treatment from you, and I’m going to need you to show me you’re capable of reasonably doing whatever you gotta’ do to provide the intensity needed for the moment.”

Bill smiled and nodded, waiting for her next move. Brenda reached down and unbuckled his pants, pulling them and his boxers down to his ankles, exposing his long legs and his hanging monstrum. She got on her knees and began to passionately lick and kiss his stiffening verpa, using both hands to caress it as her lips covered the glans and felt his ******* fill his scapus. Bill leaned back a little on the wall, dropping his sports coat to the floor, and enjoyed Brenda’s peritia at making him erect so quickly.

Brenda had gotten very good at fellatio and soon had her saliva coating Bill’s truncus and culeus to their mutual pleasure. Bill was moaning steadily now, when Brenda suddenly stopped and pulled him forward as she moved past him. Brenda pulled her black pants down along with her pink full panties and hunched forward with her head down, placing her hands on the wall. Bill stared at her cunnus pilosus and culus grandis and inhaled the fragrant scent of her wetness.

“I need to feel all that meat in me. Work this pussy over, Bill baby!” Brenda told him.

Bill wet two fingers of his hand and slipped them inside her, feeling the slickness of her volva as he moved them back and forth. Brenda let out a sound like mewing, and then pushed back a little on his fingers. Bill stepped behind her and pushed the head of his mentula inside her, and then pushed a little more.

“Hmmm yesss, fill it!” Brenda said to him as he started a slow roll of his hips to get deeper into her without using a lot of *******.

“Yeah, you ‘gon give me the job, right?” Bill said jokingly, his hands gripping her wide clunes as she bent her knees up and down at the inescapable feeling of fullness.

Bill was just past halfway in and gave her right culus a little smack, like she was his lupa and he was about to give her what she said she wanted. He quickened his strokes. Mindful of keeping the noise to a minimum, she grunted and moaned softly with his thrusts, her cunnus now dripping as it made squishy sounds of being fortiter futui.

Bill stopped almost suddenly and told Brenda to step out of her pants. Almost instinctively, she obliged him and stepped one leg out, using the other to remove her pants and panties from around her feet. She kicked them to the side quickly before hunching back over.

“Oh please, put it back in, give it to me,” Brenda prompted Bill, who was already aiming back into her. He gripped her hips again and began stroking himself in and out of her nice and hard, his balls slapping against her landīca concitatus. After a few of those deep strokes filling her, Brenda let out a shriek and fluxerunt-in, her juices covering Bill’s thighs, stomach, and testicles.

“Yeaah. Give it to me, I’mma get that job huh? I got that job huh?” Bill bantered to her as he pushed himself all the way into her, which had Brenda trembling from the pleasure and slight pain of being so stuffed. Bill’s truncus rammed her cervix. Brenda had gotten used to feeling, but never like she was getting now.

Bill gave her bottom a few more smacks as she started bucking back against him and calling out to him.

“Gimme, Oh gimme, gimme that dick! Ahhh, it’s yours, you got it,” she hotly said to Bill, referring to the job.

“Mmm Hmm!” was all she heard as he started grinding in and out of her, and she felt his tumescent penis grow even larger, indicating he was near to climaxing. She wanted his meis, while still soaking and bucking back on Bill, sated from the intensified fuck he was giving her.

“I wanna taste it, I want it, I want - to - taste - you,” Brenda begged.

Bill grabbed her hips and rocked quickly with only three-quarters of his length in her, Brenda moaning and cooing with every thrust. Bill smacked both cheeks and told her, “C’mon boss, get back here and get it, treat yo’self,” Bill pulled out and stepped back from her.

Brenda whipped around and dropped down to her knees, grabbing Bill’s throbbing mass with her hands. She wrapped her lips around the head, sucking strongly, sliding her cupped hands up and down his shaft. Bill grunted and released a large amount of his semen into her mouth. Brenda inhaled his heated seed down her throat. She hummed as she licked around the head and the top part of his rod, taking in the rest of his spurting cum before engulfing the head again and nursing his penis, enjoying swallowing and tasting as much of his seed as she could.

After a couple of minutes, she gave him one final suck and kissed up and down his shaft before getting up. She looked Bill in his eyes, and he leaned down and gave her a peck on her lips.

“I think you really wanted to fill the position, I knew you were the one for it,” Brenda said, smiling.

Bill reached down to pull up his boxers and pants, saying, “And you, really wanted to be sure I would take it.” He laughed.

Brenda went to put her panties and pants back on, and told Bill there was a can of wipe cloths on the shelf. He gave her one and took one himself to clean off, and they returned out of the closet to her office. She went over the house directions with him, gave him the cellphone, and went over what work the position would entail, the formalities of the group, and how she liked to give and receive her stress reducing attention, now that there was a side door to the duplex. Bill attentively listened to her with few questions, and Brenda told him to go home and pack a few things he wanted to bring with him, the clothes he needed for a few days before the movers could come pack up his apartment for storage.

xcerpt from Grupa Desdemona - satiate dominium vincere - (Satisfied Ladies Win)

Back