Her 3rd bbc, she took the big one!

ronhall

Couple
So after sharing my sexy slutwife many times and with a few black guys, I really enjoyed watching her getting a really good fucking by a huge black dick. She just looks soooo sexy getting fucked hard by a black guy with a huge dick and they make her orgasm sooo well.
So, my birthday was approaching and she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her I wanted to watch. She said you want to watch, watch what? I told her I wanted to watch her get fucked really well by the biggest black cock she could find! She got flush, grinned and said okay I’ll start looking. She got on our swingers site account and started looking. A few days later she told me she had found one and had contacted him. Of course upon seeing her pictures he was more than happy to give her his big black cock!
A few weeks later she had set up a meeting in a city about a 2 hour drive away from where we live. We rented a hotel room at a nice hotel and planned to meet him at the bar later. I was so horny, I wanted to fuck her then but she told me no that she wanted to be fresh for him and was anxious to get his big dick!
We met down at the bar that evening and had a few drinks and conversation. It’s funny, we were making small talk but we were all anxious for him to fuck my sexy wife. So, after about 45 minutes we headed up to the room. They kissed and groped each other in the elevator and upon entering the room, she started to undress. She stripped down to just her panties and sat on the bed. Now was the time for what we all wanted.
He took most of his clothes off also and came over to her. They started kissing and then he proceeded downward. He sucked her tits and kissed down her stomach. He then kissed on both thighs for a while. Then he grabbed her panties and she raised her ass and legs to help him get them off. He then proceeded to eat her gorgeous pussy. She loves that and he soon had her squirming and thrashing around.
After several minutes of him eating her pussy, she grabbed his hands and pulled upward and said “I want you so bad”! He stood and removed his underwear and moved up to mount her. She reached between their legs and grabbed his big dick to guide it in. He was trying to go slow but she was eager to get it all in her beautiful pussy, she actually humped upwards to get more in. He soon started stroking it in and out of her and she made sighs and groans which were clearly a mixture of pleasure and pain. After a minute he started to shove it in hard and she grabbed beside her pussy to spread it better for him. After a few minutes of stroking he used his legs as leverage and pushed into her all the way , hard and deep! She groaned at the painful pleasure he was giving her.
While pounding her pussy, I was recording this sexy breeding on my phone. I had moved from behind them to the side. She looked up and saw me, then told him “it’s so big” and feels so good! The she said “I’d fuck your dick every night if I could “. The she said “god it hurts “. I asked her if she liked it to hurt and she said “it hurts good “. Soon after she asked him if he was going to cum, she said “I want you to shoot deep in me” but he just kept on pounding that sexy pussy.
After a while, I asked her if she wanted him to bend her over and fuck her doggy style.

After getting her in position and ready to mount her, he started rubbing his big dick along her slit. She started moaning and squirting. I asked her what she wants, she squirted again. I asked her again what do you want and she said “I want it in there”!!! So he slid it in her! She looked so damn sexy getting railed by his huge black coxk! She told him that he felt soo good! After railing her for a few minutes he said he was about to cum. I asked her if she wanted him to cum in her pussy. She immediately started cumming herself, tors curled!! She said I want to feel it and then he nutted in her as she came on his big dick. She fell forward and a huge amount of cum flowed out of her beautiful well fucked gaping pussy! They both rested for a while then she got on him and rode his big dick.
After a bit she rolled off and he mounted her while she layed on her stomach. They had a slow leisurely fuck and he eventually nutted in her again.

So after sharing my sexy slutwife many times and with a few black guys, I really enjoyed watching her getting a really good fucking by a huge black dick. She just looks soooo sexy getting fucked hard by a black guy with a huge dick and they make her orgasm sooo well.
So, my birthday was approaching and she asked me what I wanted for my birthday. I told her I wanted to watch. She said you want to watch, watch what? I told her I wanted to watch her get fucked really well by the biggest black cock she could find! She got flush, grinned and said okay I’ll start looking. She got on our swingers site account and started looking. A few days later she told me she had found one and had contacted him. Of course upon seeing her pictures he was more than happy to give her his big black cock!
A few weeks later she had set up a meeting in a city about a 2 hour drive away from where we live. We rented a hotel room at a nice hotel and planned to meet him at the bar later. I was so horny, I wanted to fuck her then but she told me no that she wanted to be fresh for him and was anxious to get his big dick!
We met down at the bar that evening and had a few drinks and conversation. It’s funny, we were making small talk but we were all anxious for him to fuck my sexy wife. So, after about 45 minutes we headed up to the room. They kissed and groped each other in the elevator and upon entering the room, she started to undress. She stripped down to just her panties and sat on the bed. Now was the time for what we all wanted.
He took most of his clothes off also and came over to her. They started kissing and then he proceeded downward. He sucked her tits and kissed down her stomach. He then kissed on both thighs for a while. Then he grabbed her panties and she raised her ass and legs to help him get them off. He then proceeded to eat her gorgeous pussy. She loves that and he soon had her squirming and thrashing around.
After several minutes of him eating her pussy, she grabbed his hands and pulled upward and said “I want you so bad”! He stood and removed his underwear and moved up to mount her. She reached between their legs and grabbed his big dick to guide it in. He was trying to go slow but she was eager to get it all in her beautiful pussy, she actually humped upwards to get more in. He soon started stroking it in and out of her and she made sighs and groans which were clearly a mixture of pleasure and pain. After a minute he started to shove it in hard and she grabbed beside her pussy to spread it better for him. After a few minutes of stroking he used his legs as leverage and pushed into her all the way , hard and deep! She groaned at the painful pleasure he was giving her.
While pounding her pussy, I was recording this sexy breeding on my phone. I had moved from behind them to the side. She looked up and saw me, then told him “it’s so big” and feels so good! The she said “I’d fuck your dick every night if I could “. The she said “god it hurts “. I asked her if she liked it to hurt and she said “it hurts good “. Soon after she asked him if he was going to cum, she said “I want you to shoot deep in me” but he just kept on pounding that sexy pussy.
After a while, I asked her if she wanted him to bend her over and fuck her doggy style.
hot story

Back