Helping other wives get into BBC

Lukeandana4bbc

Male
Gold Member
Me and my Wife are very pro interracial cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle style obviously but we are also for helping as many women as possible to try BBC.. whether they are married or single. We feel that this is just best for society in general for many reasons. Going black has helped our marriage beyond imagine and we feel like keeping it hidden is a crime..
recently my wife made friends with another married mom at the gym, she’s in her late twenties as well like my wife, she is very pretty and in good shape too. After working out together a few times with her my wife started bringing up the topic of our relationship with her and how much fun it’s been for both of us. Her new friend was curious and started asking a lot of questions so they continued talking about it after their workout and my wife ended up encouraging her to try it out. But her friend mentioned that she doesn’t think her husband would ever be okay with that, and my side recommended that she try’s it out discreetly first without him knowing just so she can make sure it’s worth it for her to bring it up to him in the first place, and my wife told her to go to her personal trainer (which is my Wife’s bull) and ask him to train her.. she starts telling her that she hooks yo with him regularly and how amazing it is.
So her new friend ended up taking my wife’s advice and approached her personal trainer to get a training session scheduled..
That next day she started training with my wife’s personal trainer and the two of them started hitting it off, he is very good with women and Never has trouble winning them over. Hes 6 foot 5 super muscular/athletic dark skin very handsome and you can literally see his huge dick through his sweat pants sometimes, he has all the women in that gym drooling over him.
After they finished she went ahead and signed up for another 2 sessions. On their next session they started flirting a lot and she wore super short booty shorts (according to my wife that was watching from afar) and the trainer offered to buy her dinner so they could discuss some meal plans and her fitness goals. She accepted and they ended up getting dinner later that evening. (This girl has a husband and a 5 year old at home)
Dinner went very well and she ended up going back to his apartment with him which was right by the restaurant they met at. They ended up hooking up. And then she went back to her husband after without him knowing. That next day she filled my wife in on what happened and told her how amazing it was. After her hooking up with him for a couple weeks after that she finally decided to tell her husband about her idea for her to be a hot wife
When her husband found out who it was that she wanted to try it with he immediately felt defeated and knew he couldn’t compete with him so he nervously agreed to try it, after their first date night they both ended up loving it! And now they are into the interracial cuckold lifestyle thanks to my wife.
They don’t hook up with him as frequently as my wife does but they are seeing him once every couple of weeks now atleast
They said their relationship has never been better

I have a friend who is in her late 30's and quite hot. One day she confided in me that her hubby had lost interest and she was tired of m-bating for satisfaction, what were my thoughts. I told her we had an open marriage and that I had a black BBC guy I fucked regularly and I would be glad to intro her and/or bring her along to one of my "sessions" so she could either watch or participate. She was initially a bit shocked but them really warmed up to the idea. At the end of our little talk she told me to tell her when and she would go. So a few days later I told her it was on for the next day. I picked her up, she was wearing a mini skirt and crop top, no bra or panties. Wow I said, you look ready. "I'm SO ready!" So at his place we had some wine and got comfortable. Eventually I got his cock out, which shocked her, and started sucking him. Soon she wanted a turn and took him like a champ. It ended with us both in bed with him as he switched back and forth fucking us. She got his first load and I got his second. She was even more verbal than me and that's saying something. It became a regular thing for her and sometimes we do a 3some but usually separate. Her hubby hasn't a clue.

About 6 - 7 years ago, we tried the swinging lifestyle and attended an on-site event. We were just looking for something to spice up a very mundane sex life. At the party we met up with a couple who was in the cuckold lifestyle. The wife's Bull was with them and we got to talking with them. We never heard of this lifestyle before and we were intrigued.
The wives connected a few weeks after and she helped us find my wife's 1st Bull. She really helped us to understand the Stag & Vixen relationship, where my wife would be having extramarital sex and I would be committed only to her. This was perfect for me as I always liked other men to look at my wife and secretly thought of them fucking her. I once deliberately unpacked my wife's bikini tops for a vacation trip so she'll be topless on the beach for all the guys to ogle!
After the 1st date, drinks only, my wife said she was ready. They hooked up after the 2nd date and she came home and told me about it, and basically said that she really wanted to continue seeing him but only if I was cool with it. I told her that she has my full support (but did not tell her I jerked off like 5 times while she was out!).
She now has a 2nd long term Bull as the 1st met someone who he wanted a regular relationship with.
We often connect with the couple who introduced us to the lifestyle, to share naughty stories, and how this has changed our lives.

Last edited:
I have a friend who is in her late 30's and quite hot. One day she confided in me that her hubby had lost interest and she was tired of m-bating for satisfaction, what were my thoughts. I told her we had an open marriage and that I had a black BBC guy I fucked regularly and I would be glad to intro her and/or bring her along to one of my "sessions" so she could either watch or participate. She was initially a bit shocked but them really warmed up to the idea. At the end of our little talk she told me to tell her when and she would go. So a few days later I told her it was on for the next day. I picked her up, she was wearing a mini skirt and crop top, no bra or panties. Wow I said, you look ready. "I'm SO ready!" So at his place we had some wine and got comfortable. Eventually I got his cock out, which shocked her, and started sucking him. Soon she wanted a turn and took him like a champ. It ended with us both in bed with him as he switched back and forth fucking us. She got his first load and I got his second. She was even more verbal than me and that's saying something. It became a regular thing for her and sometimes we do a 3some but usually separate. Her hubby hasn't a clue.
Hot!

Wow! That's crazy!
You might have saved the marriage by giving her an outlet.
She's probably grateful as hell. Great job!

Me and my Wife are very pro interracial cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle style obviously but we are also for helping as many women as possible to try BBC.. whether they are married or single. We feel that this is just best for society in general for many reasons. Going black has helped our marriage beyond imagine and we feel like keeping it hidden is a crime..
recently my wife made friends with another married mom at the gym, she’s in her late twenties as well like my wife, she is very pretty and in good shape too. After working out together a few times with her my wife started bringing up the topic of our relationship with her and how much fun it’s been for both of us. Her new friend was curious and started asking a lot of questions so they continued talking about it after their workout and my wife ended up encouraging her to try it out. But her friend mentioned that she doesn’t think her husband would ever be okay with that, and my side recommended that she try’s it out discreetly first without him knowing just so she can make sure it’s worth it for her to bring it up to him in the first place, and my wife told her to go to her personal trainer (which is my Wife’s bull) and ask him to train her.. she starts telling her that she hooks yo with him regularly and how amazing it is.
So her new friend ended up taking my wife’s advice and approached her personal trainer to get a training session scheduled..
That next day she started training with my wife’s personal trainer and the two of them started hitting it off, he is very good with women and Never has trouble winning them over. Hes 6 foot 5 super muscular/athletic dark skin very handsome and you can literally see his huge dick through his sweat pants sometimes, he has all the women in that gym drooling over him.
After they finished she went ahead and signed up for another 2 sessions. On their next session they started flirting a lot and she wore super short booty shorts (according to my wife that was watching from afar) and the trainer offered to buy her dinner so they could discuss some meal plans and her fitness goals. She accepted and they ended up getting dinner later that evening. (This girl has a husband and a 5 year old at home)
Dinner went very well and she ended up going back to his apartment with him which was right by the restaurant they met at. They ended up hooking up. And then she went back to her husband after without him knowing. That next day she filled my wife in on what happened and told her how amazing it was. After her hooking up with him for a couple weeks after that she finally decided to tell her husband about her idea for her to be a hot wife
When her husband found out who it was that she wanted to try it with he immediately felt defeated and knew he couldn’t compete with him so he nervously agreed to try it, after their first date night they both ended up loving it! And now they are into the interracial cuckold lifestyle thanks to my wife.
They don’t hook up with him as frequently as my wife does but they are seeing him once every couple of weeks now atleast
They said their relationship has never been better
You are a great ambassador for IR cuckolding. Well done!

Trusted friends and introductions are the way to go. My encounters for years have mostly been from word of mouth through trusted friends where we are respectful of each others desires and limits and keep what should be private, private. Establishing that trust goes a long long way for a fun and rewarding lifestyle. Get to know your lovers and treat them with respect and expect the same and you will get so much back in return.

J

Back