Help us out...

What we want:
Between 2-5 bulls willing to perform in a blacked.com styled video / photo shoot after an event I'm attending in South Florida the weekend of the 21st. My husband will do the photos, but won't participate. I will let anyone keep the photos and videos who helps me make this happen, its been on our bucketlist awhile. In previous meet ups, we've been too consumed with the moment to get quality shots and can never find more than 1 guy. Now that we have some experience, we want to do our own high quality photos and always with 2+ and as many as 5 eventually.

Bull Requirements: Shaved everywhere so I can do lots of foreplay on them (I can orgasm just having bbc in my mouth). Experience in groups. Okay with my straight husband and camera. Please be over six feet TALL and toned, preference for athletic and ripped with tattoos. Dress nice and smell nice is a must. I want to be covered in cum when its over (not in my mouth, but my face is okay and def. on my pussy). I might just want a blowbang or I might want to be bred, I'll decide beforehand based on the time of the month. If I talk about having your baby, don't get weirded out, I have an IUD and three ******* already. Its just a fantasy (for now?).

Ideally we stay in touch and if we vibe well I want to meet up every month or so, without my husband, as long as two or more guys are there and I bring back photos of a happy ending to view with him. If you are into this long term type situation, where I come and stay with my select 2+ black daddys whenever I want, that is what I'm really looking for in addition to naughty photos. IMG_0354.jpg1935717_1046438776957_5554011_n.jpgIMG_0363.JPG

What we want:
Between 2-5 bulls willing to perform in a blacked.com styled video / photo shoot after an event I'm attending in South Florida the weekend of the 21st. My husband will do the photos, but won't participate. I will let anyone keep the photos and videos who helps me make this happen, its been on our bucketlist awhile. In previous meet ups, we've been too consumed with the moment to get quality shots and can never find more than 1 guy. Now that we have some experience, we want to do our own high quality photos and always with 2+ and as many as 5 eventually.

Bull Requirements: Shaved everywhere so I can do lots of foreplay on them (I can orgasm just having bbc in my mouth). Experience in groups. Okay with my straight husband and camera. Please be over six feet TALL and toned, preference for athletic and ripped with tattoos. Dress nice and smell nice is a must. I want to be covered in cum when its over (not in my mouth, but my face is okay and def. on my pussy). I might just want a blowbang or I might want to be bred, I'll decide beforehand based on the time of the month. If I talk about having your baby, don't get weirded out, I have an IUD and three ******* already. Its just a fantasy (for now?).

Ideally we stay in touch and if we vibe well I want to meet up every month or so, without my husband, as long as two or more guys are there and I bring back photos of a happy ending to view with him. If you are into this long term type situation, where I come and stay with my select 2+ black daddys whenever I want, that is what I'm really looking for in addition to naughty photos. View attachment 2957649View attachment 2957648View attachment 2957650

Holy crap; an ad for bareback fucking and the “blacked.com” experience with NO pictures of her, let alone a verification?

BE7F56AD-BEC7-43E1-80BA-37B68B99E590.jpeg

If you answer this posting, bruh, you should probably have your rights stripped on principal.

Is that not what this site is for? Do I owe you something before I can post? Be nice. Maybe try asking for a photo next time? Or just ignore the post that's easy.

bruh, you sound like my children which kills the mood for me unfortunately.

I know these sites have their own customs and norms and what not, but I can see why it scares of the other sex now. Which is funny given how much ya'll are consumed with us, yet can't even ask for a photo. Maybe it was forgotten. Maybe we were busy. Maybe we suck at computers b/c guys did our homework for us all of school. Or maybe I am a guy in which case why reply at all? So rude.

I know these sites have their own customs and norms and what not, but I can see why it scares of the other sex now. Which is funny given how much ya'll are consumed with us, yet can't even ask for a photo. Maybe it was forgotten. Maybe we were busy. Maybe we suck at computers b/c guys did our homework for us all of school. Or maybe I am a guy in which case why reply at all? So rude.

Because making fun of people who put up ridiculous posts and cracking jokes is hilarious. Welcome to the forum.

...and the “maybe you’re a guy?”

376035DA-F03B-4A3D-A95E-54D01FBBAF5B.gif

that was never in question.

Yeah takes two seconds to write on an piece of paper your screen/username and get verified. This one is even defending themselves! And you post an pic of an model??? Even if you are an model you wouldn’t post that because you wouldn’t be taken seriously! Yes we attack these posts because we are tired of the fakes on this site. Your post screams fake all over it! But hey prove us wrong right?

Back