Kar332

Male
I'm a 21 YO Femboy from Miami Florida! I'm looking for a BBC to basically serve and worship, and be his submissive little bitch. I also have a feet fetish and I find black male feet to be really sexy. I'm hoping to find a dominant man with a BBC around my area that can host and form a friendly relationship with. And yes, the profile picture is of me. I need to get verified which I will do now!

I'm a 21 YO Femboy from Miami Florida! I'm looking for a BBC to basically serve and worship, and be his submissive little bitch. I also have a feet fetish and I find black male feet to be really sexy. I'm hoping to find a dominant man with a BBC around my area that can host and form a friendly relationship with. And yes, the profile picture is of me. I need to get verified which I will do now!
Hey You Males, White and some of Us Black BBC Fellas, needs to be showing your Body parts or your own Face, or just go Blank.
For some sites You can be charged with Extortion and Fraud. Especially using your Wifes, GF or Any Women Asses and Pussy without their written consent period is against the Law People???

Join FetLife... You're in the wrong place playa

Back