Hello from Spokane, WA

MxBlonde

Female
Real Person
From
WA, US
Hey there! Just a quick intro.

Who am I?​

I'm a 40 MWF, professional based in Spokane, WA, and travel often for work. By day, you'd never guess I'd sneak out just to grab a taste of a Black King for lunch—I love them!

I am a lot of things however at first sight (vanilla life) I am confident, classy, compassionate and intelligent but when you get to know me I am sensual, sexy, secretive and slutty wanting to squeeze every ounce of pleasure from this life and body. But don't mistake my sluttiness for submissiveness as I could still fuck the soul right out of you like a beast! :devilish:

If you show me weakness I will destroy you, if you show me strength I will desire you. I don't consider myself a switch; I am either your Goddess or your slut, never will I be both. I believe in primal instinct - we inherently know who is the hunter and the prey.

Why am I here?​

I'm here to read stories, perv on profiles, meet black kings, share naughty confessions or desires and meet like minded people to chat about all types of experiences.

Yes, I am married. No, he doesn't know that I'm on here nor does he want to entertain the hotwife lifestyle. Unfortunately, like many long-term married couples, we are at a point where there is desire discrepancy, yet we are best friends and feel like a sexless marriage is not a reason to separate -- so there are agreements in place.

I travel for my job, so the current rule is that I can play while I'm away. So I get my fix when I travel -- which is great because there's so few beautiful black men in this area. It's hard meeting quality men, so one of my friends suggested this site.

Here's to new adventures and new friends!

-MxB

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.... You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.” ― Oscar Wilde

I need a double ❤️❤️ button for this.
Hey there! Just a quick intro.

Who am I?​

I'm a 40 MWF, professional based in Spokane, WA, and travel often for work. By day, you'd never guess I'd sneak out just to grab a taste of a Black King for lunch—I love them!

I am a lot of things however at first sight (vanilla life) I am confident, classy, compassionate and intelligent but when you get to know me I am sensual, sexy, secretive and slutty wanting to squeeze every ounce of pleasure from this life and body. But don't mistake my sluttiness for submissiveness as I could still fuck the soul right out of you like a beast! :devilish:

If you show me weakness I will destroy you, if you show me strength I will desire you. I don't consider myself a switch; I am either your Goddess or your slut, never will I be both. I believe in primal instinct - we inherently know who is the hunter and the prey.

Why am I here?​

I'm here to read stories, perv on profiles, meet black kings, share naughty confessions or desires and meet like minded people to chat about all types of experiences.

Yes, I am married. No, he doesn't know that I'm on here nor does he want to entertain the hotwife lifestyle. Unfortunately, like many long-term married couples, we are at a point where there is desire discrepancy, yet we are best friends and feel like a sexless marriage is not a reason to separate -- so there are agreements in place.

I travel for my job, so the current rule is that I can play while I'm away. So I get my fix when I travel -- which is great because there's so few beautiful black men in this area. It's hard meeting quality men, so one of my friends suggested this site.

Here's to new adventures and new friends!

-MxB

"The only way to get rid of temptation is to yield to it... I can resist everything but temptation.... You will always be fond of me. I represent to you all the sins you never had the courage to commit.” ― Oscar Wilde

Back