Hello from Austin :)

Hello B2W community! Late twenties couple here from the Austin area. We are hoping to meet new friends who share the same interest of us, to help us learn and grow further in the lifestyle!
we are also looking for new friends that can be my wife’s Bull, she is 27 very fit and an absolute 10/10 ;) 5 foot 2 and she is very much info dominate muscular older men with BBC. but is open to young bulls as well and anything in between! I’m 29 white, on the shorter skinny fat side, which is one of the reasons I love seeing my stunning wife play with a tall muscular bbc, it’s her true desire! we are hoping to make something happen soon. And we love to go out to bars and clubs to ******* socially, we will be in downtown Austin Friday night! very friendly easy to get along with :) Just hit us up if interested! Or if anyone would like to chat

Attachments

• 498BF0F0-63DF-4BDF-9734-AB7AA4FB2A01.jpeg
    498BF0F0-63DF-4BDF-9734-AB7AA4FB2A01.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 115
  • E71B16E0-D1F1-4A48-880B-A47AFD5AE282.jpeg
    E71B16E0-D1F1-4A48-880B-A47AFD5AE282.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 114
  • C842CA25-E175-4D1F-B039-666F73EDC363.jpeg
    C842CA25-E175-4D1F-B039-666F73EDC363.jpeg
    126.8 KB · Views: 115
Hello B2W community! Late twenties couple here from the Austin area. We are hoping to meet new friends who share the same interest of us, to help us learn and grow further in the lifestyle!
we are also looking for new friends that can be my wife’s Bull, she is 27 very fit and an absolute 10/10 ;) 5 foot 2 and she is very much info dominate muscular older men with BBC. but is open to young bulls as well and anything in between! I’m 29 white, on the shorter skinny fat side, which is one of the reasons I love seeing my stunning wife play with a tall muscular bbc, it’s her true desire! we are hoping to make something happen soon. And we love to go out to bars and clubs to ******* socially, we will be in downtown Austin Friday night! very friendly easy to get along with :) Just hit us up if interested! Or if anyone would like to chat
That’s one hot body on this young lady!

Welcome to site, seems like you’re on the right path! Once you’re comfortable here please consider being verified for best results it’s free.

Incredible Hotwife😍

Welcome.......Enjoy the BBC!

Get her Verified ✅

Welcome to the site

Whats Up Reaction GIF by Klarna

Please message me, I'm in the Austin area

Hello, I'm in Austin TX

Hey, I'm in Austin near the Domain, let's tangle

Back