Hearing all the dirty details from her black bull instead of wife

The most "cruel" thing a wife can do is be secretive about the sexual details of her relationship with the bull and let the cuck hear it from the bull.

They were going out on a date and it took unusually long for my wife to get ready so her bull decided to have his shoes shined. As I was shining them he started chatting about what an amazing woman my wife is and how much he enjoys fucking her. He mentioned he had been training her for deep throats. And even rimjobs. I felt completely emasculated and did not know what to say.

Anyone else experienced anything similar?

The most "cruel" thing a wife can do is be secretive about the sexual details of her relationship with the bull and let the cuck hear it from the bull.

They were going out on a date and it took unusually long for my wife to get ready so her bull decided to have his shoes shined. As I was shining them he started chatting about what an amazing woman my wife is and how much he enjoys fucking her. He mentioned he had been training her for deep throats. And even rimjobs. I felt completely emasculated and did not know what to say.

Anyone else experienced anything similar?
I always make it a point of pulling their ears while I'm telling them what a slut their wife is. They always address me as Sir, look down on the ground and never make eye contact.

I always make it a point of pulling their ears while I'm telling them what a slut their wife is. They always address me as Sir, look down on the ground and never make eye contact.
I have to admit that I call him "Mr. Nice"
But this gentleman is very very kind to me... just as a grown gentleman would be kind to a little baby.

Thanks

Our bull acts similarly. We also have to address him as "Sir". Eye contact is allowed but I avoid it most of the time because it humiliates me even more, if I see his self conscious expression.

Back